#1:What if I told you...

You're the best thing I ever had

"Yeay! Transferring here to Tokyo is really exciting. My dream was actually granted", Yanari Touka, a high-pitched toned youngster while walking on the street, dolled up in a pink knee-high dress and white sandals. "Tokyo?", Sayuri Nijiimra, a taller lady asked while following the energetic one. "No. that's not what I mean. I'm just happy to live with my best friend under one roof. If not because of you, my parents will not agree with the idea of me attending high school here", the blonde sighed recalling how many scolding she received from her parents. After a long walk, they are finally standing in front of a condominium. "Thank you for having me around, I'll make sure to wash my dishes and cook", Yanari gave a salute. "I don't recall hiring a maid", the black-haired lady gave a small smile. She's not that high-pitched, not warm, a little cold but gentle. 

"They have that!", Yanari pointed at a restaurant on the corner. "Okonomiyaki?", Sayuri tilted her head. "Tokyo is packed with so many places to eat and things to discover. I can't wait to start roaming around. Just that I have to attend my photoshoot later", the blonde pouted and was disheartened. "We have all the time after classes. I'll walk you to the studio after we drop some of your luggage", Sayuri led the way inside the building. 

"I'm really happy we're together again, Sai", Yanari repeated for the 10th time.

Nijimura's Unit

The two ladies sat on the couch and opened the television. "You have tatami mats! The design is also very traditional", Yanari applauded looking at the bonsai converted to indoor plants and the bamboo decorations. "What would you like to drink?", Sayuri asked. "We just drank juice on our way. Don't be too stiff. I didn't come here to receive special treatment", the blonde flicked her forehead. She stretched her limb and leaned on the couch. "Phew~ do you think I can really do this? I'm a country bumpkin trying to compete with the stylish beauties in Tokyo", Yanari whined. "You're energetic and you like what you are doing", Sayuri pointed out. "Heh~ So my edge is my guts then? Can you give some kind of encouragement?!", the lady whined for more. "Someone who loves what they are doing is far better than those who just have the talent", the seemingly conventional one stood. 

"You always know what to say, Sai. That's what I love about you. You will wake up one day to see my face plastered in all billboards", Yanari jumped on her and gave a tight hug. "I'll drop you off the studio then I'll visit the school to get your uniform", Sayuri reminded Yanari about school. "We're here at Tokyo. They'll be bunch of teenagers who live overrated lives", she cupped her face. . "You'll get used to it. I already contacted the school and agreed to put us together in one section. We'll be both inside class 1. It took me just 1 month to blend in", Sayuri assured. "Sai, blending in the class doesn't mean being invincible", Yanari knows what her friend means. They've been together since first grade.  

Author's note:

Story rewritten.