"I'm hungry and waiting on mines. Gosh your rude." He scoffed playfully.

"Not my fault." I ate some of my eggs then sip on my wine. Then I felt something in my pocket. My phone was vibrating. Karlyn was looking the other way. I pulled it out onto my lap. Prince was going on about me not sharing as I read the text.

You. Prince. In the award room now.
-God

"Come on Prince." I grabbed my book and his hand. Karlyn was just sitting his food in front of him. He whined.

"Why?! I'm hungry!"

I sighed while still pulling him. "Take the plate with you. I need to talk to you."

We walked out the kitchen but then I went back for my toast and wine. Then we head to Prince room with his awards and had the original 'Purple Rain' motorcycle inside too.

We went inside and I lock the door. Prince continue stuffing his face with pancakes.

"Why are we here? And why you lock the door?" He questioned.

"Because we need to talk Prince." I saw God behind Prince. Prince stop eating but his cheeks was stuffed. He turned slowly and was in shock.

"What the f-" I cover his mouth and shook my head. Prince swallow his food but his eyes was about to fall out his head.

"Hello Perrie and Prince. I brought you both here because you both have to make a decision of Perrie staying here permanently."God says to us. I nodded my head but Prince was still in shock.

"Yes sir. I knew this day was coming and I agree to stay here in this decade permanently. Prince will still need my help and I love her dearly." I spoke honestly to him and looks at Prince with a smile.

"And you Prince? Are you fine with that?"

Prince was staring at me but then realized he had to answer. "Yes I agree with her in every way. I love her also."

God gave us a sweet smile. "Fantastic. If anything shall happen between you two and Perrie wants to leave,all I am is a call away. It was great seeing you two." Said our Heavenly Father. He looks at Prince while pointing his finger at him. " And Prince,don't loose this girl. She's all you got remember?"

"Yes sir." Prince saluted him as we all laughed. With that God disappear into white smoke.

Prince looks at me with a smile. "Well that was fun."

///💜\\\

"Are you ready to have me go over the lyrics?" Prince asked as we sat on our bed. I was just touching up the lyrics then nodded my head.

"Yeah. Here you go,love." I said with my thick British accent.

"Here you go,love." He mocked me as he grabbed my book. I rolled my eyes and huffed,sitting up against my pillow.

He began read it. Prince was smiling the whole time. I'm guessing he likes it.

"This is.....sexy yet perfect. Come on." He grabbed my hand and we went down to the studio. I laughed at his eagerness.

Once we was in the studio,Prince went straight to the soundboard. I stood there with his huge long white sweater on. My arms was folded as I look at him getting a beat together. I grabbed my book from him and went in the recording booth. First placing my book on the music stand and then putting on my headphones.

"Just let me do the vocals quickly" I said.

"Whatever you want mama."

///💜\\\

Your body whispering from under the sheets
I hear it moaning begging loud and clearly
I'm rather fluent in the language it speaks
But it's your mouth I want to tell it to me

Boy, why don't you
Tell me what you want me to do to you
Say it, say it, say it...
Boy why don't you tell me what you want from me
Boy won't you
Say it, say it, say it...

I sang the whole song in five or six takes. The name of the song is called 'Say It'. Prince really likes the song and thinks it could be my first single.

"Pez this album will be a hit. That song is one alone. All you need is like 10 or 13 more songs."

I sat there with him as he commented my song. I look at him and all I did was smile.

"Prince,how am I going to promote this album while we are on tour?" I asked him.

"With lots of hard work baby. You know I get you,I'll handle everything."

That's the problem. He's already handling his and other groups like 'The Time' careers. He's not going to have time for mines.

Maybe I shouldn't have agreed to do this.

///💜\\\

Helloooo🙌🏽 Hope you like this chapter😇

Byeeeeeee✌🏽️😘