Chapter 1

*Edited 12/22/16*

2 years after the war...

Hermione

I woke in my usual spot and felt around the large bed for Ron. I opened my eye to see he wasn't in bed. I found a note on his pillow.

Mione,

Went to Harry's house for a drink.

-Ron

I set the note down and sighed. Ron has been leaving every morning and coming back really late for the past week.

I slowly got myself out of bed and got dressed. I found a cute white dress and simple black flats. I did my hair in a quick braid to keep it out of my face. After I grabbed my beaded bag, I apparated to Harry's.

I knocked on the door and waited. Harry opened the door looking like he just woke up.

"Mione! I haven't seen you in a week!" He exclaimed, engulfing me in a hug.

"Can you get Ron for me?" I asked when he let me go.

"What do you mean? I haven't seen Ron since I last saw you," he told me with a confused expression.

I froze. Ron has been lying to me? Where is he? My heart sank when I thought of all the possible places he could be. I started to walk away from Harry's house when he grabbed my wrist.

"Mione, where's Ron?" He asked.

"I don't know."

"He's suppose to be here?" Harry continued.

"Only every day for the past week," I said quietly.

"Why don't you come inside and hang out for a bit. Ginny is still sleeping but we can talk," he suggested. I nodded and followed him inside. I plopped down on the couch.

"How've you been?" I asked.

"I'm breathing, you?"

"I've been... I don't really know... I need to know where Ron keeps going. Any thoughts?" I asked.

"I have no idea," he replied.

An idea clicked into my head. He might be at the burrow. "I'm going to check the burrow... I'll be back," I said right before I apparated. I knocked at the door and it was answered by a very tired Fred. Before I could think, I was engulfed in a hug. I hugged him back before pulling away. "Where's George?"

"He's at the shop... with his girlfriend," Fred shuttered. I nodded in understanding before remembering why I was here.

"Is Ron here?" I asked.

His face dropped.

"Yeah, he's upstairs but-"

"Thanks Fred!" I said, rushing upstairs.

I opened his bedroom door and froze. Ron was there, on top of some green haired chick. They both froze and Ron stuttered to explain himself. I ripped the engagement ring strait off my finger and threw it at them.

I ran out of the room and heard Ron begging me to stop. "Bye Fred," I muttered before apparating back to Harry's house. I felt tears start to run down my face.

"Hermione?!" Harry asked. I rushed over to him and sobbed on his shoulder. He led me to the couch and sat beside me, allowing me to lean on his shoulder. He hugged me tight as I sobbed.

Ginny ran downstairs. "Harry, what's with all the- Hermione!" She yelled running to me. "What's wrong?!"

I couldn't choke out a response and Harry shrugged. I cried for what felt like forever, before slowly falling asleep.

Harry

I held Hermione in my arms until she stopped crying. I heard her even breaths and realized she had fallen asleep. I was worried, Hermione never cries.

"Why was she crying?" Ginny asked quietly.

"This morning she came because Ron said he would be here every night for the past week. When she didn't find him here she checked the burrow. Not even ten minutes later, she came back sobbing," I told her.

"I'm going to the burrow," she stated.

She apparated.

Ginny

I apparated to the burrow and let myself in. Ron was walking downstairs, buttoning up his shirt, a green haired girl following closely behind.

"RONALD!" I screamed. Everyone ran into the room to see what was going on. "YOU BLOODY CHEETER! HOW COULD YOU?!"

I drew my wand and held him to the wall.

"Ginny, don't hurt him," Fred said, trying to reason with me.

"Why the heck not?! He hurt Hermione!" I yelled. "STUPFEY!"

Ron crashed through the wall and landed unconscious. I was about to throw another curse but Fred grabbed my arm.

"I'M GONNA KILL HIM!" I screamed, trying to get away from Fred. Percy quickly grabbed my other arm.

Mum and Dad took Ron to St Mungos and Fred and Percy finally released me.

"What the heck is going on?!" The chick yelled.

"Ron cheated on his fiancée with you, I suggest you leave before I blow you off the map," I growled.

She apparated quickly and I did the same.

Hermione

I shifted awake on Harry's shoulder. I slowly looked up to see he too, had fallen asleep. I slowly got up and rubbed my eyes. I remembered what happened earlier. I went strait to the door and was about to apparate before Ginny appeared in front of me. I fell on my butt.

"I'm so sorry!" Ginny yelled, helping me up.

"It's fine Gin," I replied quietly.

"Just so you know, I threw my brother through a wall," she smiled.

"Thanks Gin... I'm going to pack my stuff so I can find a hotel," I muttered.

"No! You're staying here until you find another house!" Ginny insisted.

"No Gin, I shouldn't, you and Harry just moved in-"

"Your staying here and that's final!"

"Fine, I'm going to pack my stuff... I'll be back in a bit," I told her. She nodded so I apparated.

I came to mine and Ron's bedroom. I sighed and summoned a suitcase. I started piling in my clothes, makeup, and pictures. I started crying remembering all the memories me and Ron shared in this house. I took half the money we had saved up and the rest of my stuff.

I jumped when a big crash came from downstairs. I drew my wand, wiped my face, and started to make my way downstairs. I lowly looked around the corner to see my table smashed to pieces.

"Hello?" I asked. "Who's here?"

"Stupfey!" Was the last thing I heard before I saw black.