The rest of the walk was in silence. Once we got to Koito's place, we went in and got ready. I decided to wear a black and red kimono. I'm not used to wearing things like these. I mostly wore things that gave me the ability to move quickly and protect me. "You ready?" Koito asked. I looked at Koito and I felt like the world stopped. She looked so pretty. She had a red kimono with gold patterns. I gulped and nodded. "You okay?" She asked. "Ye-Yea," I said.

She gave me a weird look but shrugged it off. The both of us went out and started head to the festival. "Haruhiko said that he was gonna pick up Mai and Reina so we can go and wait for them there," I told Koito. She nodded and continued walking. 

Once we reached the school, I saw a bunch of lanterns lit and there was a bunch of people laughing, talking, eating, and playing at booths. My eyes glowed with delight as I watched the scene in front of me. Little did I know that Koito was watching me while smiling. I looked back at her and saw her smiling at me. I grinned and wrapped an arm around her shoulders. She blushed more and looked away.

"Hey guys!" Haruhiko called out to us. He came running up to us in a dark blue kimono. "Hey Haru," I grinned. I looked over his shoulder to see Mai wearing a black and yellow kimono while Reina was wearing a light blue kimono. I felt my cheeks heat up when I saw them. They looked beautiful.

I turned my attention away from them and grinned at my brother. "Come on. Let's go." I said. The five of us began to walk around the festival and look around. It was really crowded here, so it made it hard for us to keep up with each other. 

I looked behind me to see the others were gone. I frowned and my wolf ears flattened a little. "Where are they? Did I lose them?" I muttered quietly to myself. I couldn't find their scents, there were too many people. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see three girls I've seen before. "You girls are the ones I flirted with before huh? The Beach Angels correct?" I chuckled. They smiled and nodded. I smirked and kissed the palm of their hands, "It's a pleasure to meet you three again." They blushed and smiled. "Thanks. It's a pleasure to see you too," they said. I smiled at them and continued talking to them. I began to tell them stories and jokes causing them to giggle and laugh.

I was going to tell them another one until I felt someone cling onto both my arms. I looked over to my right to see Reina clinging onto my arm while she was puffing her cheeks angrily. On my left, Koito was glaring at them while clinging onto my left. Mai came up and gritted her teeth."Back off would you? She's not interested into you guys. Why don't you guys go flirt with some other people." Mai spatted at them. 

I could hear her voice full of venom and jealousy. They scoffed and rolled their eyes. "Why should we? She never said that. And besides, she probably rather be with us than you losers." The red-head said. I narrowed my eyes at them and clutched my fists. I didn't know why but when she said that, something inside me went off. I brushed the girls aside and placed a hand on Mai's shoulder. "Don't you dare call them losers. They're amazing girls that I'm thankful for. None of you could ever replace one of them. And if you can't see that, I insist that you leave me and my girls." I said sternly while growling deeply in my last sentence. 

They stared at me with surprise and shock. They glared at the girls and walked away. I continued to growl deeply until I could no longer see them. I looked over to Mai, Koito, and Reina. "You three okay?" I asked. Their cheeks were slightly flushed while staring at me. "What?" I asked confused. "No-Nothing. It's just that when we heard you growl... It just..." Mai said, looking away blushing. I titled my head confused and stared at them. "What?" I asked. "It was kinda hot.." She muttered. 

I blushed and smiled. "Thanks," I grinned at them and hugged the three of them. "Come on! Let's enjoy the rest of the night together!" I said happily while wagging my tail. They giggled and agreed with me. Koito linked arms with me on my right and Reina linked arms with my on my left while Mai walked in front of us.