CAMPING (JOSH X READER) final SMUT

Start from the beginning

Josh sat up and stripped, pulling you to sit up with him. Putting a condom on, he pulled you to straddle him, both of you sitting up facing each other. You slowly lowered yourself onto his impressive erection. Groaning, he asked, "Do you feel better?"

"Yeah. You always make me feel better." you said before moaning his name.

"Oh, yeah. We don't have to be quiet." his lips found their way to a sensitive spot under your ear.

"Josh! Do that again." you said in a breathy voice.

He had sucked a pretty dark red mark into your skin, but you didn't care. Everything with Josh felt so good. Tilting you back until you were laying on the blanket, Josh hovered above you, thrusting into you and holding on to one of your thighs. Your fingernails leaving trails down his back. "You can go harder, baby." you encouraged Josh, knowing he was holding back.

"Y/n!" he called out your name, half moaning. He rolled you two over, and continued to thrust up into you.

"Josh, I'm so close." you said, his hands wriggling in between you two to find your clit.

"Come on, baby." he said.

You both hit your climax one after the other, lazily letting your orgasm's roll through your bodies.

"We need to make this trip a yearly thing. I totally get this sex outdoors stuff." you said making him laugh

You laid naked on the blanket, wrapped up in each other until the sun had completely gone down. You talked and made out and looked at the stars and maybe fooled around a bit more.

"They're going to come looking for us soon." Josh said, reminding you that you were both still completely naked.

"Let's head back. I'm actually exhausted. Swimming always takes it out of me." You replied, grabbing your swimsuit and shirt.

When you got back to camp, the guys were all laughing around the fire, eating left overs and sharing stories. "Look who finally decided to show up?" Mikey spotted you first.

"Yeah, yeah. Tease all you want." You laughed, throwing your blankets into the tent and joining everyone around the circle.

"I will, because you have a massive hickey on your neck." Jack pointed out.

"That would be my bad." Josh sat next to you, pulling you to his side.

Your final night continued on, full of laughter and great memories. When you finally went to bed, Josh fell asleep first. You had stepped out to make sure you didn't leave the SUV keys out and when you returned he was asleep.

When you finally got ready for bed, you decided to wake him a bit so he'd come cuddle you. "Josh." You said running your hand up and down his bare side. "Baby, come here."

He woke up and asked what was wrong. "Are you alright?"

"Of course, silly. Just come here." You said, guiding him to snuggle into your side. With his head on your chest and his arm and leg thrown over you, you finally closed your eyes for the night.

The next morning, you and Josh woke up first to start packing up camp. Taking down your tent and fully extinguishing the fire. Packing up the trash bags to be dropped off and dumping the water from the ice chest. Slowly the other boys woke up, packing their own things into the trucks.

"I'm going to miss this place." Caspar fake cried.

"Me too, buddy." Jack held him, faking tears of his own.

"I'm going to miss it, but I'm excited to record a few things, now." Conor added.

"I have to go back to work next week." Mikey grumbled.

"Aww, you'll still end up at ours every evening." Josh told him.

"That's true." He said, laughing.

Packing the last of your belongings, Joe and Conor took the two drivers seats, letting you and Josh to share a backseat. Climbing into Conor's SUV, with Jack in the front, Josh opened his arms and you made yourself comfortable. You both slept the whole way back to London.

When Conor realized you were both asleep and that we had cell service again, he told Jack to snapchat you two on both of their phones.

"Look at how fucking adorable they are." Jack spoke to the camera, sending the snap to his story.

"They're gonna kill me." Jack said.

"I don't think so. I'm pretty sure they're happy for everyone to know." He said, looking at you two in the rear view mirror.

When you woke up, your Twitter accounts were going mad with screenshots from Jack and Conor's snap stories. "Looks like we don't have to worry about telling everybody." You laughed.

"Nope. This works for me." He said, kissing you.

"I'm really happy I went camping with you dorks." You said, laughing.

"Me too. Sooooo how do you feel about doing the girlfriend tag?"

That week was the start of the rest of your life and it couldn't have been any better.