By how calmly he spoke I knew Renee had given them some speech.

"I get you couldn't tell us. I can't fucking be pissed because I blindsided both of you before. I destroyed our brotherhood and sure it took awhile but you guys let me in again. You forgave me, I know there's still not full trust there but I wasn't mad. I am not mad because as far as I am concerned what happened to you. Happened to you, you didn't go slamming a chair into my back but what I am mad about is the PPV obviously I mean I felt so fucking guilty for pinning you only to realize that I was meant to"
Seth ran his hand over his hair as he glanced at me.

"I know but in all honesty there was a time I forgot I was meant to be losing the match. Look I know y'all both feel like you were screwed over because you won and then lost it to Dean. Yeah maybe if I hadn't gotten suspended I would still be champion but you are champion now and a good one at that. I just I'm being selfish but I just want us to look forward. Things are changing so fast these days and now we gon be split with us doing different tours and shit. I just want to know my brothas are there, you can still be pissed at me because I deserve it. Don't fucking trust me , I'll fucking earn it but we stick together?" I raised my eyebrow as I messed up and they had every right to hold this against me for awhile.

"The thing is I ain't mad anymore man, I mean yeah we were fucking pissed but its been a month. And unlike Seth you weren't being fucking annoying"

Seth rolled his eyes as after his betrayal he followed us around everywhere like he was some stalker apologizing and shit.

"It worked didn't it?" He chuckled , "But like they say, absence makes the heart grow fonder and luckily for you that's exactly what happened. We ain't some Brady bunch shit. We are different people and each of us has fucked up. "

"We don't want to get into it now but a round of beers tomorrow night and we're good" Dean shrugged.

"I feel like y'all have more beatings in store for me, this is too easy." I eyed them.

"Well we were planning on holding out until at least the end of the year but regardless of all the shit I pulled. When the whole scandal with Zahra came out despite you loving Leighla you guys had my back when I was being reprimanded backstage and I had to apologize and all that"

"Unlike you two idiots I have a clean slate. So the only reason I have been such an amazing brotha by forgiving you both is for when I screw up in the future. I'll have at least two free passes" he smiled and I rolled my eyes.

"Is Rih sleeping?" I heard Dean after a bit and nodded.

"Is she naked?" I frowned at the question.

"No" I answered and he smiled as he walked over to the door .

"I BE WAITING UP ALL NIGHT!" He screamed out as soon as they entered the room and I slowly followed.

Oh no...

"BABY TELL ME WHAT'S WRONG!" I heard Seth who never joined in with the singing because we were the ones who knew we had no singing talent.

I followed them in to see Robyn moving .

"How conceited waking up to the sound of your own music" Seth laughed out loud.

"What are y'all.." I began but they quickly hopped onto the bed and hugged her.

"You guys are fucking weird" I sighed with a smile as they kissed her cheek.

"Hey she was mad at us, we have to make her love us again"

"Yeah by getting into bed with her. " I rolled my eyes while she giggled.