"I would much rather be buried than put in the spotlight. Week after week being on blast when I wasn't even here, who knows what's gon happen while I am now."

"They can't do nothing. You owned it, they already fucking humiliated your ass by making you apologize. You know Hunter just did that to stick it to you!" Jimmy rolled his eyes as he took a sip of his water. I knew he was right somehow my feud with Hunter became real. Well I knew exactly when it became real; he touched my woman.

"It is what it is man. I don't want y'all fretting about this, the last thing I need is you getting punished for me again. I guess it's a good thing about y'all being on Smackdown with the good guys. Hopefully they'll get some Tag Titles over there its long over due for y'all"

So happy to see that they actually do have SMACKDOWN Tag Titles now!!  Hopeful for the Usos 😘😘😘

"Definitely long overdue. But you are our uce so we be fretting all day. You think Hunter not be around he won't have so much say"

I shrugged as I had come to terms with my punishments I had to endure.

I did notice the looks I got when I walked in but what could I do? I wrestled against these guys and they all probably thought I was on steroids , the fact that I was main eventing a PPV my first night back gave them more reason to dislike me.

"Hopefully I won't have to deal with Hunter on my back with Foley being partially in charge now..." I whispered as he had thrown me a tweet while I was out and been one of the people defending me.

"Yeah we get ya!" Jey pat my back .

"How's Robyn doing?" I heard Jimmy as he glanced towards the bathroom.

I shook my head and glanced at the monitor as my match was up soon, " She's not here, coming soon I'll see her in the crowd. "

She left early this morning to fly out for a meeting. She couldn't reschedule as she would be with me for the next couple days out here and then touring. She was most likely landing as we spoke as she hadn't answered her phone. If she didn't make it then I don't know how I would get through the match.

" She's been getting me through. I figured this month off would be hell but she took off as well so its been like a vacation"

"A vacation with a surprise at the end of nine months?"

I burst out laughing as Jimmy took my backpack and stuck it underneath his shirt.

"Nah she's on the pill man. Not now, the last thing I need is to announce that with all this shit surrounding me"

I sighed.

"A pill can only do so much. Trin got that injection shit , I was so damn pissed at her you remember?" I nodded as it prevented them from having kids for quite some time.

I also understood where she had been coming from though , she was wrestling so they wouldn't be having kids any time soon.

I guess I was lucky in that way to be with Robyn as she could be carrying a bundle of island joy and still go on with her career while she did it. She would just have to change it up a bit, well a lot since her performances were kind of sexy and...

"We'll be seeing you uce! You have a match on Tuesday? Dark match?"

"I have no idea, I will probably get a full rundown tomorrow on Raw man. But if I do I guess I'll see y'all crazy asses there!"

"For sure!" I hugged them before hearing their loud voices fill the hallway and by the reactions I knew it was my woman who they hadn't seen in over a month.