Chapter 69: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]

**Authors note: This one I'm a little nervous about just because the end but let me know what you think! :] Just one more chapter left in The Uchiha Siblings! :D**

Itachi

I knew Suki wasn't fighting at her all and I knew Rin wasn't either. The both of them were soaked and I could see the aggravation growing in Suki as Rin easily copied, mirrored, and deflected her attacks.

"I'm growing impatient Princess!" Madara shouted causing her to look up. Suki took this chance making quick hand signs and slamming her hands against the water.

"Ninja art water style whirlpool jutsu!" Rin looked down in a panic as the water swirled beneath her feet but even I knew she was too late as she got caught in the current. I fought the urge to save her even though every one of my instincts was screaming at me to intervene. I glanced at Suki and watched as she mouthed I'm sorry just as Rin was pulled under. I had to clench my fists as I stared at the scene. C'mon Rin, c'mon you can get out. Suki rose to her feet and the waters became still. I could see the fresh tears running down her cheeks as she watched the water.

"I guess that's it" Kisame muttered. I turned from the river not able to stare any longer. She was just waiting it out, waiting for us to leave so she could back or something.

"Wait a minute Kisame, Itachi. Have a little more faith in our youngest member" I felt it then a sudden chill down my spine and slowly I turned. Suki stared at where Rin had gone down and the water around her seemed to ripple.

"What the..." But the rest of my voice was lost as the sound of chirping birds filled the air and lightning shot through the river. I stared in amazement as it hit Suki; her scream becoming silent as her body convulsed. Rin shot from the water suddenly with her eyes blazing and black marks crossing her face and arms. She held her Katana tightly and from there I noticed an electric current sparking off her hand through the Katana and into the water.

"You forgot one crucial detail. Kakashi taught me the Chidori" So that's what it was; Kakashi's own original jutsu. I had to smirk slightly; she was waiting for that moment to get pulled under. So Suki wouldn't see the hand signs or expect anything. Suki dropped to one knee and Rin released the jutsu.

"Now it's over" Rin shot forward at blinding speed appearing behind Suki lifting her by the back of her shirt. I flinched at the loud crack as Rin slammed her knee into Suki's back paralyzing her. Suki groaned in pain as Rin turned spinning around her to face her front. Suki's silver eyes met hers and I noticed the brief hesitation as Rin drew back her Katana.

"Go back" She managed to say before finally, Rin plunged her katana through her chest and out her back. I heard Suki gag as she fell forward against Rin and I knew this was no genjutsu or trick. This was real.

Rin

My hands felt numb from the grip I held around the hilt of my Katana, my body felt exhausted from releasing the curse mark but I needed the chakra to create a bigger Chidori.

"I'm sorry" I whispered softly into Suki's ear and felt her body sag against mine. I released a shaky breath and looked up at Madara who was probably smirking beneath his mask as he began to clap.

"Well done Princess" He noted as I drew back my Katana and returned it to my back. I carried Suki's body to land and let her drop. I stared down at her as I forced back my curse mark clenching my fists to suppress the cough. I had to do it. I had no choice. She would understand.

"Let's return when they realize she's missing they'll search for the body," Itachi said pushing gently on my back trying to move me away from the body. I took a step back about to jump up to the rock where Kisame and Madara still stood when I heard someone hit the water.