Chapter 46: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]

Rin

I had one jutsu, one jutsu in my arsenal that didn't take much chakra and was shared between siblings in the Uchiha. The only problem was forming the hand sign. I let out a soft groan as I moved my arms and stopped the moment I felt the strain on my body and the rattling of chains. It was all mind over matter, if you could convince yourself that it didn't hurt then it usually didn't, or at least not as much. Even now my mind was screaming in pain so there was no mind over matter anymore. The cool cement floor felt good against my burns and by now I didn't care if my clothing was soaked with water or blood the coldness of it felt good against my cuts and burns. I had been given a way out actually about a day or two ago, Danzo had offered me to join the root Anbu whatever that was but I had denied telling him that it would be inappropriate to accept such an offer without proper permission from my sensei. That earned me a good hit to my ribs.

"Alright, c'mon Rin" I muttered. Regardless of the chains that held my wrists, I could still move my hands together and at the right angle form a hand sign. I bit down hard as I slowly moved my arms and released a soft sigh as my hands met forming the hand sign I needed. I focused hard on gathering the minimal amount of chakra I needed. It was a simple jutsu, very basic, that was a form of communication and could be used only between those that shared the same blood. I just hoped that it would work.

Sasuke

**Dreaming**

I had been walking for days it seemed, days in darkness but it didn't matter. I preferred darkness over the haunting visions that Itachi had revealed to me. I couldn't even protect Rin. Always I couldn't protect Rin. The exams, the fight against Gaara and now she was sick. Now she was sick and kidnapped.

"S-Sasuke..." I stopped walking and looked up at a forming image. I knew the voice, the voice that belonged to the small light in my darkness.

"Rin" I called out as the image became clear. I stood frozen in place as I stared at her, or who I thought to be her. Her dark hair lay limp and damp covering most of her face and on the visible parts of her skin were bruises, cuts and burn marks. Her wrists were bound by chains but she managed to form a single familiar hand sign and that's how I knew that this was real, that this was not a dream.

"Rin!" I ran to her but slammed into an invisible wall. I noticed her eyes look up; the large bruise on her temple firing up the already bubbling anger. I made fast hand signs and the chidori became hot in my hand as I slammed it against the wall trying push through. Whoever did this, whoever was putting my baby sister, my little light through this was going to pay. The chidori died down suddenly and I looked down at my hand.

"What the..." I felt a pull then and stumbled away from the wall. I reached out towards it but slowly the image began to fade, the darkness around me doing the same.

"No, no Rin!"

**End Dream**

I opened my eyes slowly allowing them to focus confused when I saw a blonde woman above me. I pushed off the blanket and sat up slowly confused as to where I was.

"Sasuke!" I nearly fell back again when a pair of arms around me and I noticed familiar pink hair. It was Sakura. I heard her crying and at that moment it seemed to click, Rin. I pushed her aside then the weariness leaving me as I jumped from the bed.

"Where the hell is Rin!?" I finally noticed Naruto was here as well and he shared the same confusion Sakura did.

"Who's Rin?" I looked at the blonde woman holding back a glare.

"Rin Uchiha my little sister" I explained through the clenched teeth and she nodded slightly.

"Right the Princess of the Uchiha" I ignored her realization as I returned my gaze to Sakura and Naruto finally noticing the light of a memory returning to Sakura's eyes.