Chapter 23: The Uchiha Siblings [Naruto]

Kabuto

I walked into the tower pausing only for a moment as I noticed Orochimaru leaning against a wall waiting. He glanced up at me.

"A good harvest?"

"Yes even better than I expected and I put all of the data on this" I held out a card.

"Do you want it?" He chuckled then as he took the card.

"And the blonde child is she still alive?" I nodded.

"Jazmine Haruno, she is but I have yet to see any evidence of what you did have any effect on her abilities as a ninja." He nodded slightly.

"It would be a pity if it never does" He mused but finally moved to the topic he really wanted to know about.

"And what of the Princess..."

"A boy from the sand came to retrieve her but as I've seen she's back on her feet."

"The summoning?"

"Unclear. No matter she won't be able to use it without the knowledge of the proper hand signs." He chuckled then.

"She knows them; her Sharingan watched me perform them. I'm sure she caught it, we just need to push her to use it to know the contract worked even though it wasn't signed by her, but by us using her blood." I nodded slightly.

"Maybe she'll be pushed to use it during the next round." He shook his head.

"There aren't many that she would have to but we can fix that." I raised my eyebrow and her chuckled darkly.

"I want you to fight her Kabuto, to your full ability," I smirked slightly.

"I'm sure the matches will be chosen at random." He chuckled again.

"Don't worry; I'll be sure you are the one chosen to fight her. Good luck." I nodded slightly. I knew she suspected me of something but I was curious as to what Orochimaru saw in her. This would prove to be an interesting battle.

==================================================================================

Rin

I stared at Iruka sensei smiling slightly. They were summoning scrolls, I should have known. That's why we weren't supposed to open them.

"Congratulations you've passed the second exam!" It felt satisfying after all that crap we went through to hear those words. We earned this.

"I would like to take you all out for Ichiraku Ramen but..." Naruto jumped up then shouting and yelling from excitement. I smiled slightly as I looked at the other two who were sitting down. I walked over behind them and made hand signs before pressing my hands against their backs.

"Chakra strings." I muttered. I released a soft breath as I felt my chakra flow into them.

"I see why you've faired so well" I looked up at Iruka sensei and smiled slightly.

"Suki taught me at a young age." He nodded.

"An excellent ninja" I nodded in agreement.

"So if we had opened the scrolls in the middle of the exam, what would you have done to us Iruka sensei?" He smiled slightly as he picked up the scrolls.

"As sharp as usual Sasuke, part of this exam was to see if you could complete a difficult mission all the way through. If the scroll had been opened then we were forced to knock the ninja who opened it out, some ninja found that out the hard way." I removed my hands from their backs and walked to Naruto but he caught my wrist.