CAKE - No one now

Beginne am Anfang

Luke sucked in a breath as Calum squeezed his shaft through his jeans. The manager beside gave him a funny look, so Luke had to cough to cover it. Calum smiled when he did that. He loved the fact that he had such control of his boyfriend at the moment. He knew that when they got home, it would be different, but right now, Calum was in charge.

He continued to palm Luke through his tight jeans, feeling the shaft and head of his rather large cock. Luke was desperately trying to keep himself under control. He couldn't get a hard-on here. He simply could not. Calum must have know that, but he didn't stop. Luke had to resist the urge to pick up the smaller boy and bend him over the table. He wanted to yank down his skinny jeans and spank him for being such a bad boy. But, he refrained.

He wanted to rip Calum's hand away, to push him back, to see his face when he was rejected for once. But, Luke knew better, because Calum never got rejected, and this was exactly why.

Calum moved his fingers over the tip of Luke's cock in such a way that Luke had to bite his lip ring to keep from moaning. Calum was quite talented with his hands, and Luke should have known that he wouldn't be able to keep from getting an erection. He felt himself growing hard in the hands of Calum, and the boy himself looked quite please that he had gotten Luke so worked up.

Calum moved his hand lower until he was squeezing Luke's balls. A weak spot. That bastard. Luke actually had to bring his fingernails into his mouth to keep in his noise of pleasure. Fuck Calum, seriously fuck him.

Calum began to stroke him through his jeans, making Luke grow harder every second. If they didn't stop soon, Luke's erection would show if they went on stage. But, Calum kept at it, and Luke was ashamed that it felt so good. He couldn't help but to rock his hips forward, into Calum's warm palm. Calum smiled when he felt Luke move forward.

Luke rubbed himself on Calum as Calum continued to squeeze him. Luke was close, he knew it. He was quite embarrassed at the fact that Calum had him on the edge in ten minutes, using just his hand through him skinny jeans. But, Luke couldn't help it. Calum's hands were soft and his jeans were rough, and together, it created the perfect friction. His cheeks were starting to turn red, which was quite a tell. Calum could see the color fill his boy's cheeks, so he let go.

He drew his hand from between Luke's mile-long legs and pulled it back into his lap. He didn't want Luke to finish yet. Calum was Luke's boyfriend, but he still liked to fuck with him, so watching Luke try and cover his erection while they go on stage will be quite entertaining.

Luke glared at him. He leaned forward so he was next to Calum's ear.

"Calum, what the hell are you doing?" He whispered, and Calum just smiled.

"You dick, you knew I was close." Luke whispered again, his stubble tickling Calum's cheek. Calum giggled lightly and leaned to whisper in Luke's ear.

"Just wanted to have a little fun, baby."

Luke glared at him again. He grabbed Calum's hand and pulled him close.

"Fun? You want fun, Calum? You'll be getting it. You've been a very bad boy, touching me without permission." Luke let go of Calum and sat back, trying to will his erection to go down. It didn't work. He almost regretted saying that to Calum, because he managed to turn himself on. Just thinking about what he'll be doing to Calum later was making him harder than he was before.

Calum sat with his head down. He knew he had pissed Luke off, and the promise of "fun" later tonight turned Calum on. He was much better at controlling himself than Luke was, because he managed to keep his cock under control. He glanced over at Luke, who was fidgeting in his jeans. Calum had done a good job, Luke will be so flustered when they go on-.