Chapter 10 | Detention

Start bij het begin

As we reached the school, Clyde left to go find Token for his "Soulmate Expedition" or something. I decided to go to my locker, maybe I could find Tweek there. As I was on my way, I unluckily ran into Kenny.

"Hey Craig, didn't think you would be here this early." He said as he followed behind me.

"Yeah um I just got here. Why are you here so early?" I asked him. I could feel him staring me down, I shivered at the thought.

"I walk my sister to school every morning, so I'm usually here early. She wanted to be really early though, something about her new friend." He said smiling at me. I hate to admit it, but Kenny had a really nice smile.

"Hm cool I guess." I muttered out as I reached my locker. Tweek wasn't there, so I just leaned against it. Kenny stood in front of me, leaning in a little. He rested his hand beside my head.

"So Craig did you hear about the back to school dance? It's this Sunday in the gym. For a school dance it's pretty fun, plus the free food is the best. Maybe if you're not busy, we could go together?" He asked slightly blushing down at me.

     I couldn't believe it, was he seriously implying we go to the dance as a date? I didn't even know the dance was a thing, no one ever brought it up before now. Why didn't Tweek ever mention it?

"I'll think about it. I didn't even know that dance existed. I'm gonna go to class, I might as well be early instead of late like yesterday." I said as I walked off. Kenny didn't follow me surprisingly.

As I walked to my class I still didn't run into Tweek. When class finally started Tweek didn't show up. Where was he?

-Time Skip to After School-

     When the last bell finally rang I was excited to go to Harbuck's, but I realized Tweek wasn't here. I also realized I still had a detention to serve. I cursed under my breath as I realized I also don't have Tweek's number to text him.

     I slowly walked to the library, sighing the whole way there. Detention was a word I was very familiar with. At my old school I would get in trouble a lot with the teachers and students. I blame the fact that I was just trying to get attention from everyone.

I walked in to the library and an old lady stood by the door. She had a scowl on her face, and to be perfectly honest she looked like a witch. She held out a clipboard with a list of names, I signed in and she pointed at a seat. There were a few other students here, but no one that I knew.

I pulled out my sketchbook and decided I could draw for the time I'm here. I flipped to a random page, forgetting about the picture of Tweek I drew. I didn't want to remember what happened yesterday at his house. The kiss was something I've always wanted, but he acted like it was something he never did.

~Flashback~

I pulled away from the kiss for air, I blushed staring at Tweek. He kissed me and I felt that energy between us. I felt happy, I almost felt like smiling at him.

     The thought of smiling faded away as Tweek looked at me. He looked almost angry, and he was covering his mouth. He just stared at me, watching me carefully.

     "Tweek...why did you kiss me?" I asked him. He continued to stare at me, ignoring my question.

     After a minute or so he answered, "I uh didn't mean to. That doesn't matter anyways, it meant nothing. I'm just tired, can you please leave? I just want to sleep now."

     "Oh yeah sure. Thanks for letting me come over, I'll see you tomorrow Tweek." I said gathering my things. He didn't respond, he just watched me leave.

     I left confused and a little hurt. He said the kiss meant nothing, but it felt like everything to me.

~Flashback over~

     I shook my head not wanting to remember anymore. With the blank page in front of me, I started drawing again. This time it wasn't just Tweek. I was starting to draw the day I met Tweek.

     I drew him making some coffee, while he twitched as normal. I added myself in, standing at the counter with an emotionless face. I noticed how much we've changed from that day. I've became happier while Tweek just became more moody.

     Maybe if I had made a better first impression, I could have made him happier too.