Chapter 8 | Just a Little Cute

Tweek's POV:

     I counted down the minutes until lunch. I was planning on getting there early so I could avoid my friends. I did not feel like having both Clyde and Token mess with me for having Craig as my soulmate.

As the bell rang I stuffed my notebook into my backpack and took off. I practically sprinted to the lunch line, which caused people in the halls to stare at me weird. As I grabbed and payed for my lunch, I was planning to eat in the bathroom or something.

"Hey Tweek, why were you running so fast?" Token asked as he wrapped an arm around me. Oh no, they found me.

Clyde stood on the other side of me and smiled, "Come on let's go sit down at our usual spot." I sighed and followed them to our table.

     They sat together on one side, and I sat on the other side staring at them awkwardly. They both had huge smirks on their faces, which was not good.

I tried ignoring their constant staring and took a bite of my sandwich.

"So when exactly did you start smooching Craig?" Token asked me seriously. I started choking and coughed so hard I thought my lungs would come out. After regaining myself I stared at him, he managed to say that with a serious face.

"W-What do you mean? He is my soulmate but I don't like him like that! I have never kissed him, and I don't plan on doing so either!" I said crossing my arms. Clyde and Token looked at each other and made this face, I knew they were doubting me.

"Let's say Craig kissed you, what would you do then?" Clyde asked staring at me intently. I stared at him and I knew I must have been blushing a little.

     "I mean I would obviously push him away and then smack him," I said continuing to eat my sandwich. They looked at each other again and then back to me.

     "So you're one hundred percent sure that you won't ever fall in love with Craig?" Token asked holding his hands together and smirking.

     "Yup, I'm pretty sure I won't ever fall in love with him." I said rolling my eyes at them.

     "Oh really now? I guess I feel that way too." Craig said as he walked out from behind me. I blushed and jumped a little. He sat next to me and rested his head on his hand.

     "How long were you behind me? And I do mean what I said, I won't ever love you!" I said turning to face him.

     "Mhm, not even a little teeny tiny bit? Are you sure you're not just ignoring those feelings with anger?" He asked staring blankly at me.

     "Are you doubting me? You're acting like you want me to like you." I said crossing my arms. Who does he think he is? The love expert?

     "I give it a week, don't you agree Token?" Clyde said facing him.

     "Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if they married by next week." Token said smiling at us. Craig flipped him off and I twitched. I pushed away my half eaten sandwich and hit my head against the table.

     Why does this all happen to me? Why couldn't my soulmate be anyone else? Craig frustrates me so much and agh! I have to work on a stupid project with him.

     I turned to him and sighed, "Hey after work today lets try working on the project ok?"

     "Yeah whatever," he said not even looking at me. I followed his eyes and saw that he was staring at Kenny. Of course, why wouldn't he look at Kenny? Especially since I know Kenny won't stop hitting on him until he gets in his pants. Thinking of Craig and Kenny together made my chest hurt. I wonder why, I don't care what Craig does.

     The rest of lunch Clyde and Token bickered about Clyde's soulmate. Which I did notice, I just didn't want to involve myself in their conversation. When the bell rang I threw away my lunch and went off to my Math class.

Craig's POV:

     The rest of the day was a blur, just like yesterday. When the last bell finally rang I was out the door and off to Harbucks. I wasn't particularly excited about working, but I still owed him for being a dick.

When I arrived Tweek wasn't there yet so I tried going in through the back door. I walked around the building and tried opening the door. As expected it was locked, I let out a sigh as I pulled out my phone. I opened up messages and decided to text Kenny.

     I added him as a contact but never really messaged him, since there really was no point.

Craig: hey blondie, it's craig

After a minute or so, I got a message back from him.

McWhoreDick: hey cutie ;) I was wondering when you would message me, I guess you do enjoy my presence. And I thought my nickname was blonde boy?

Craig: yeah but now it's blondie. I don't enjoy your presence either, I'm just bored.

McWhoreDick: you could have lots more fun if you came to my place ;)

Craig: I'd rather work with Tweek than be stuck alone with you. And no emoji's

McWhoreDick: what why? Also why are you working with Tweek?

Craig: uh long story, I just owe him let's leave it at that.

After that I put my phone away, ignoring his messages after that. I walked back out to the front and saw Tweek in their, preparing to open. I banged on the door and watched him jump, staring at me clearly annoyed. I smirked and walked in.

"I would appreciate if you didn't scare me like that, you know I'm clumsy and I can break anything at any moment." He said as he wrote the "Drink of the Day" on a board.

"I think it's funny when you get scared, maybe even a little cute. Just a little cute." I said grabbing my apron from under the counter. He froze when I said that and he was blushing madly.

"S-Shut up, I'm not cute. It's still not funny either!" He said continuing to write. I laughed and stretched my arms out.

"Yeah whatever," I said rolling my eyes at him. I walked over the door and turned the sign from closed to open. Returning to the cashier, I watched as Tweek walked over to me quietly.

He had a light blush dusted across his cheeks and nose. He had his hands together and was looking down slightly. He stood there for a couple of seconds, as if he wasn't sure to speak or not. I just stared at him, waiting for him to talk.

"C-Craig, uh do y-you...I mean can I uh ask you a q-question?" He asked looking up at me nervously. I couldn't help but find myself attracted to his eyes. The same eye color I grew up hating, but found myself mesmerized by them.

((A/N- THANKS FOR 1K READS!!!!! I promise this fanfic is going somewhere! There will be a lot more creek moments soon, and of course some conflicts. Thankyouu so much for all the support on this fanfic! I appreciate every single comment you leave, so please kept on leaving them💕))