Chapter 5 | Blonde Boy

Craig's POV:

     I walked out of the Harbucks and followed my new friends. Tweek came scrambling out and locked the shop up, he then caught up to us.

"So then I was like, Bebe I love you and all, but this pizza slice is mine. In the end I was able to eat the last slice of pizza, but she did call me a pig after. Totally worth it." Clyde said patting his stomach.

"I can only pray that whoever your soulmate is can tolerate you," Token said holding the bridge of his nose.

"So Clyde hasn't found his soulmate and is dating someone else. Interesting, who is Token's soulmate?" I asked looking at Tweek.

"He met his soulmate back in fourth grade, her name is Nichole. How they met was entirely Cartman's plan, and it worked out for the best." Tweek said twitching a little.

It was starting to get colder, since it was getting dark out. Why are we even getting ice cream? It's too cold for that, but then again they might pay for me. Free ice cream is an ok in my book.

     As soon as we arrived Clyde skipped in and slid into a booth. We all sat in the booth, except for Token. He was going to order the ice cream for us all.

     "I want chocolate ice cream in a cup with Oreos and chocolate syrup!" Clyde said smiling at him. Out of this group, Clyde was the child.

     "I just want coffee ice cream in a cone please," Tweek said softly. He was looking around the whole place and then he would hide back into our booth.

     "Just get me vanilla ice cream in a cone, plain and boring just the way I like it." I said leaning back. Token just nodded and went to go order.

     "So why exactly are you working at Harbucks with Tweek? They never hire anyone else." Clyde asked looking at both me and Tweek. I opened my mouth to answer, but Tweek spoke before I could.

"Well my parents left me alone for two weeks, and I needed extra help. Also this guy owes me big time." Tweek said motioning towards me. Clyde nodded and just stared at us. He stared specifically at our eyes.

"You know, before Tweek met his soulmate. His soulmates eye looked kinda like yours Craig, isn't that weird?" Clyde asked staring at us. Tweek started twitching again and I rolled my eyes.

"That's a weird and crazy coincidence, I'm glad I'm not Tweek's soulmate. I wouldn't be able to handle him 24/7." I said leaning farther back in my seat. I felt someone kick my foot, and saw Tweek glaring at me. I flipped him off and turned back to Clyde.

Clyde suddenly stared at someone behind us and shouted, "Hey Kenny! What are you doing here?" I turned and saw a blonde kid walk over to us. He slid into the booth beside me, pushing me over.

"Hey Clyde, and I'm just walking around town. I'm offended you didn't introduce me to the new kid." He said turning to face me. He flashed a smile at me, I shivered.

"Oh I just met him today actually, his name is Craig." Clyde said laying his head on the table.

"Hello there Craig I'm Kenny, but later on you'll know me as daddy~" he said winking at me. I wanted to vomit on him.

Behind me Tweek was mumbling under his breath and continued to twitch. I couldn't make out what he was saying, so I turned back to the other blonde.

"I'll be calling you blonde boy, and don't even dream on me calling you daddy." I said glaring at him.

Kenny sighed and rolled his eyes, "I see you found your soulmate. Am I offending you by flirting with you?"

"You are, but I don't really care about my soulmate. We don't really feel that kind of connection." I answered honestly. I could feel Tweek's darkening aura behind me. How do I explain to blonde boy here that me and my soulmate hate each other?

Kenny smiled and opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by Token. Token was carrying a cone in each hand, and a cup in between his arms.

"Feel free to grab your ice cream guys," he said trying not to drop it all. I reached over and grabbed mine and Tweek's, handing him his. Clyde grabbed his and immediately started eating it.

Token took a seat in the booth, he didn't appear to have any ice cream. Tweek slowly ate his ice cream, avoiding eye contact. The blonde boy was also still here, just watching me quietly. Honestly, he was weird. Then again, he was a little attractive.

I slowly started eating my ice cream, just staring into space. I thought about yesterday and earlier today. I can't even explain me and Tweek's relationship. We are just natural enemies I guess. So much for my soulmate.

Out of nowhere Kenny grabbed my hand and pulled the ice cream towards him. He licked it and winked at me again. In shock and disgust, I let go. He held the ice cream and continued to lick it.

"What the actual fuck Kenny," I said glaring at him. My perfect plain ice cream, contaminated by a guy like him. I flipped him off and cried on the inside.

"G-Gross.." Tweek muttered as he continued eating his ice cream. Clyde and Token just watched, also disgusted by Kenny's actions.

"Hey, I wanted ice cream too. This was the only way I could get some for free. No hard feelings right Craig?" He asked staring at me. I just wanted ice cream, but no the universe says I can't have anything nice in life.

"I'm done here, I can't even have ice cream with out something happening. It was nice meeting you two, and I wish I didn't meet you Kenny. I still feel indifferent towards you Tweek. See you all tomorrow I guess." I said pushing Kenny aside so I could get out.

Before I left Kenny slipped something into my pocket and whispered, "Thanks for the ice cream Craig." I flipped him off once again and walked out of the shop.

After I was a couple blocks away, I pulled out the piece of paper he put into my sweater pocket. It was a plain paper with his number on it. I just stared at it and stuffed it back in my pocket. I don't want it, but I could at least keep it just in case I need it.

I slowly walked home, which only took about five minutes. Once I walked in I saw Ruby arguing with my parents.

"I don't need to tell you who my soulmate is. Why do you even care, the only reason we move around so much is because you care about finding Craig's soulmate. Speak of the devil." Ruby said staring right at me. As soon as my parents turned towards me she ran up to her room.

"When were you planning on telling us you found your soulmate? Are you trying to hide it from us for a reason?" My dad asked approaching me. My mom followed after him, also curious.

I sighed, I wanted to avoid this but thanks to Ruby I can't. How do I explain this to them?