Chapter 6.5 | The Misadventures Of Clyde Part 1

Token's POV:

I was in the middle of doing yoga when suddenly Clyde barged in to my house. He ran over to me and started shaking me.

"TOKEN GUESS WHAT HAPPENED!" He yelled continuing to shake me rapidly. I pushed him away from me and I stared at him. How did he get in my house? I'm sure the door was locked. The security guard should have at least stopped him from breaking in again.

"Let me guess, you discovered the new taco place in town?" I said walking over to the door and closing it.

"What no! Although I should have known that, but that's not what it is!" He said running in front of me again. Upon closer inspection, I noticed that is eyes were both their original color.

"Woah you found your soulmate Clyde? That's amazing!" I said smiling at him. He stared at me confused and then shook his head.

"You're really bad at guessing, and I thought I was bad at that! I haven't found my soulmate either so I don't know what you're talking about." He said rolling his eyes at me. I sighed and led him to a mirror. He stared at his reflection and his eyes widened.

"Oh my GOODNESS! When did this happen? I don't remember meeting anyone!" He yelled turning back to me. He started pacing back in forth and tried thinking.

"How do you not know who it is?! Calm down, just think about who you saw today." I said leading him to the couch. We took a seat and he rubbed his chin.

"Hmmm well I did go to Tweek's house before I came here," he said smiling at me.

"Um well Tweek already found his soulmate so it can't be him, did you see anyone before that?"

"Hmmmm oh! I was talking to my dad before I left!"

"Clyde he can't be your....why would you even think it was him he's your- never mind. Did you meet anyone between that time?"

"I saw two middle schoolers holding hands! One was I think Kyle's brother, and this other guy who was wearing all black."

"Clyde did you see anyone before you came here? I'm starting to think that you'll believe anyone is your soulmate."

Clyde thought for a few seconds then spoke, "Oh on my way here I bumped into this guy, but I was in a rush so I didn't see his face."

I face palmed, "Of course you didn't Clyde. Well that's fine hopefully he remembers yours. Do you at least know what he was wearing?"

"Nope, nothing, zero information was processed into my brain." He said laughing nervously.

I stared at him and sighed, "Well I guess I'll have to figure it out. You should also probably break up with Bebe since you found your soulmate."

"Oh ok, I'll miss being with her though. On the note of soulmates, you won't believe who Tweek's soulmate is!" He said shaking me again.

"Stop shaking me," I said pushing him away again, "I can believe that it's not your dad. So who is it?"

"Craig."