Chapter 10 | Detention

Craig's POV:

I laid in my bed, staring at the blank wall beside me. My mind was all over the place, just remembering every moment since I've moved here. I've been here for two days, and in those two days I met my soulmate and he kissed me.

Why am I so confused? I was sure he hated me, or just didn't like me in that way. But now he kissed me? What is going on? I turned to my side and closed my eyes, trying to lose my train of thought. I could just deal with it tomorrow.

-Time Skip-

I woke up to Ruby slapping me with a rolled up newspaper. I glared at her and groaned.

     "Hey bro wake up. You don't want to be late for school do you? Also mom and dad are pissed, the school called and said you didn't serve a detention." Ruby said shaking her head.

"Oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'll just serve it today, it's not like I'll get out of it anyways. Now get out of my room before I tell mom and dad your soulmate is a girl." I said sitting up.

Ruby froze and blushed, "How did you know my soulmate was a girl?"

"I didn't, I just wanted to see your reaction. Guess you got a girlfriend, who is it Ruby? Is she the reason you've been wearing more skirts and putting bows in your hair?" I asked teasing her. She started whacking me with the newspaper again, blushing madly.

"Shut up, that's not why! I've just been trying to look more presentable to everyone at my school. Plus it's middle school, can't I change my appearance a little?" She asked rolling her eyes.

"Mhm sure, whatever Ruby. Now get out before I actually do tell mom and dad." I said pushing her out of my room.

I changed into a plain white shirt and some black jeans, putting on my blue sweater. I brushed through my messy hair and then pulled my chullo hat on. I pulled on some shoes and I grabbed my backpack. I walked out the door, not bothering to talk to my parents.

     I slowly walked to school, taking in the scenery on the way. It was snowing lightly, just like yesterday. The sun was barely starting to come out, giving the sky a orange-purple color.

     After I walked about three blocks, I heard footsteps behind me. I turned, seeing Clyde run up to me.

     "Hey Craig! Can I call you Craigster? I know we barely know each other, but I want to become closer with you. I mean you are one of my best friends soulmate." Clyde said as he continued to ramble on and on.

I didn't get the chance to greet him back, since he started to ramble on about his soulmate. From what I can understand, he still doesn't know who it is.

"How do you not know who it is? Didn't you acknowledge them?" I asked cutting him off. He looked at me surprised and thought for a second.

He quickly blushed and scratched his head, "Heh I was kinda in a rush so I only briefly bumped into them. I didn't see there face and I wasn't able to identify there gender either. So it's kind of a mystery right now."

I just nodded and continued walking. He would tell me short stories about Tweek, or even just ones about himself. I didn't mind them since they were funny, and I actually enjoyed his company.