Chapter 7 | Projects

Tweek's POV:

I woke up and wiped my eyes, that was a nice nap. I went over to the coffee I was making and poured myself a cup. I started drinking it when I looked at the time. It was only 7:45 I still had time to...wAIT WHAT?!?! I spit out my coffee and checked the clock again, it still read 7:45.

"I'm late! How am I late? I thought I took a five minute nap!" I yelled putting my coffee down. I ran upstairs and stuffed my homework into my backpack. I put on my backpack as I slipped on my shoes, not bothering to tie them.

     As I ran downstairs I tripped over my own foot and face planted into the floor. I groaned and quickly got up, stupid clumsiness. I ran outside and locked the door, continuing to run to school. I can't believe I'm late! I'm so stupid!

It took me five minutes to get to school, and when I got there I was out of breath. I leaned against my locker and caught my breath. I hit my head against the locker, why did I have to take a nap?

Craig's POV:

I woke up snuggling my pillow. Wiping the drool from my chin I checked the time. I rubbed my eyes as I read the time, was it really 7:45? Why didn't my sister or my parents bother to wake me up again?

I stood up as I slipped on my shoes, grabbing my backpack. I forgot to do my homework, but I didn't really care. I grabbed a apple and walked out the door, eating it on the way to school. I'm glad I live close to the school, it's literally walking distance.

As I slowly walked down the halls I heard a loud thud against a locker. Walking over to the source of the noise I saw that it was Tweek.

"I see that you're late to class too," I said as I walked over to him. Taking the last bite of my apple I threw it in the trash can between the lockers.

He looked up at me and sighed, "Yeah I woke up late I guess. I told my friends about us being soulmates and stuff, so you don't have to pretend anymore."

"Even if I was pretending before, I'm not gonna bring it up. It's not exactly the most pleasant topic to talk about." I said leaning against the locker next to his.

He rolled his eyes and started walking to class, "Come on let's go. We might as well go to the rest of first period."

I followed behind him, not speaking. It was better to walk in silence then to attempt talking and making him mad. When we got to class we both walked in, all eyes were on us.

"I see you two decided to join us, you will both serve detention this afternoon for being late. Seeing as you're the only two left you will be partners for the report you will be working on. It is due next Wednesday, and the topic is on a lesson you learned from any book." our teacher said as she handed us detention slips.

     I flipped her off and sat in my seat, Tweek slowly followed and sat down. He rested his head on the desk and stared at me. I stared back and then he stuck his tongue out at me.

     "So what book are we doing for the report?" He asked me. He lifted his head up and rested it on the palm of his hand.

     I leaned down into my seat, "I don't know, I'm not much of a reader. Unless you count manga, but other then that I've never enjoyed reading anything else."