Chapter 9 | Art and Kisses

Tweek's POV:

     "C-Craig, uh do y-you...I mean can I uh ask you a q-question?" I asked stuttering a little. As I looked into his eyes, I could feel myself becoming more nervous. I don't get why I'm so nervous either.

After what seemed like minutes he answered, "Uh sure, ask away Tweek." He continued staring into my eyes, I looked back down at the floor as I started shaking.

"I uh, did you r-really mean it when...uh did you really m-mean it when you said I was c-cute?" I asked immediately regretting asking him. I know I wasn't cute, why would I think he think that? I'm anything but cute, I'm just a coffee addicted spaz.

My thoughts were cut off when he replied, "I mean as much as I hate to admit it you are cute Tweek." I blushed more as I looked back up at him. He was looking to the side, but the blush on his face was still visible.

     It was now quiet, we both didn't know what to say. I continued staring at the ground, and I was sure he was still looking away. All of a sudden, he grabbed my shoulders gently. I looked up at him, he still had a light blush on his face. He was facing me, but his eyes wandered around everywhere but here.

     He finally locked eyes with me, and my heart fluttered. His stormy blue eyes were so hypnotizing, I found myself leaning into him. We were only an inch apart from each other now, by then I was holding on to his sweater. I could feel his breath on my nose as I leaned up to close the space between us. Before my lips touched his, a customer burst in.

     I jumped back and I covered my mouth. We almost kissed, and I was going to let him! I turned away from him and walked into the employee room, I needed some time to myself.

Craig's POV:

     I couldn't hide the blush on my face as I watched Tweek walk off. I don't know what happened, how did we get so close? What scares me is in that moment, I wanted his lips on mine.

Shaking my head, I faced the customer. I assumed he didn't notice what happened since he ordered a small cup of coffee. Luckily, Tweek already pre made some, so all I had to do was pour it in a cup and hand it to him.

After about five minutes Tweek still hasn't come out, so I decided to check on him. Before I could open the door, it swung open and I fell back. My head was throbbing, and I knew it would bruise.

"Ah! I'm sorry Craig! I didn't mean to hit you, but you have to admit it's still a little funny right?" He said as he snickered. I just stared at him and sighed. Picking myself up, I awkwardly stood there. I didn't know if I should bring up what almost happened between us.

     Tweek answered my thoughts by saying, "I also don't want to talk about what happened a few minutes ago. That never happened, and it was just the heat of the moment so I didn't mean to almost do that." He started to blush again and was pouting as he looked to the side.

To tease him I took a step closer to him, "Are you sure? The blush on your face says other wise, and you were the one that was leaning in! So you obviously wanted to kiss me." He twitched and continued looking away.

"That means nothing! Plus you were the one that grabbed my shoulders, so even if I didn't want to you were pulling me in!" He said crossing his arms. I could see the anger on his face.