Chapter 4 | Meeting The Parents

Craig's POV:

     "Are you ready to order sir?" I asked staring back at the man in front of me.

     "Give me another minute, with these many choices it's hard to decide!" He said smiling at me.

     I frowned and gripped the counter, "But sir, you've been in that line for at least five minutes. That's enough time to pick your drink before you get to the register. So I suggest you stop holding up the line and pick something."

     Tweek came over and pushed me away, "Excuse him, he is new here and doesn't have any nice qualities in him. Take all the time you need sir!" He smiled at the man and then turned to me.

     "You can't talk back to the customers! That will make them not want to come here again! Then they'll tell everyone how horrible this place is and GAH! My parents will kill me if I ruin this business! So don't screw up!" He yelled as he pulled at his hair.

     "I don't get why you put me at the register. I'm not a people person, also I'm the worst person ever according to you." I said rolling my eyes at him.

     "Well I have no choice! You can't make a simple brew, hmm maybe I should have my friends help out here." Tweek said.

     "You have friends?" I said trying not to laugh.

     Tweek turned away and took the customers order. I backed away from him so that he had room to work. He frantically ran around, taking orders and making the coffee. I'm surprised his parents let him watch this place on his own, I'm also still surprised he temporarily hired me. He seems to run this place fine on his own.

-CRASH-

     Well most of the time he does, but once in a while he breaks something. I walked over to where Tweek fell, broken glass everywhere.

     "Are you ok?" I asked pulling him up from the ground. He had visible cuts on his arms and cheek. Tweek winced and shook his head. I picked him up and put him on the counter away from the glass.

     "Ok everyone we are now closed, get out now." I said staring at everyone. A few people left at will, the rest I had to push out. I slammed the door and turned the sign to closed.

     "You know you didn't have to close the shop," Tweek said glaring at me.

     "I know but I just wanted them to leave, also they can just come back tomorrow." I said as I cleaned up the glass. I threw every piece away, careful not to hurt myself. I then walked over to Tweek, who was still sitting on the counter, and examined the cuts. I didn't see any glass in them, which was a good thing. I looked in some cabinets and found a first aid kit.

Tweek's POV:

I watched as he cleaned my cuts with soap and water, he was gentle and seemed to actually care. He then got some antibiotic cream and put some on the cuts on my arms. He then got a little more and rubbed it softly on the cut on my cheek. I felt uncomfortable on how close he was to me. I'm glad no one was in here.

     He pulled out a roll of gauze bandages and started wrapping it around the cuts on my arm. I pulled back and took it off.