Chapter 24: Reunited At Last

Comincia dall'inizio

"He's here." Allison states.

"Could I do this alone?" Anna asks.

Allison nods and disappears. Anna turns around to see Liam walking up to her. "Liam... I am so sorry." Anna sighs.

He doesn't stop walking and Anna starts to get scared. "Liam?" She asks, fear lacing her voice. He walks right up to her, grabs her neck and slams his lips to hers. 
She blinks in surprise before wrapping her arms around his neck and kissing back with equal force. They finally pull apart, breathing heavily. "W-what about Hayden?" She whispers.

"It was never Hayden," Liam tells her. "It was always you. The first moment I saw you, I felt hope again. I messed up at Devenford and I didn't think I was good enough. And even when I fell to my worst, you were there, looking for me at Lydia's made up party for the freshmen." He laughs. "I can't imagine what would've happened if I hadn't met you, Anna. Not Hayden, you." Liam takes a deep breath before saying the four words he's wanted to say since they started dating. "I love you, Anna."

Anna stares at him in shock before a smile comes to her lips. "I love you too, dumbass." She smashes her lips against his again. This kiss is filled with her uncontrollable giggles and both of their happiness.

They finally pull apart and Anna grows serious. "I need to tell you something. More like, a lot of somethings."

"You can tell me anything." Liam promises.

Anna takes a deep breath before starting. "Theo brought me back after killing me that night. I don't know what it is but I feel like I have to listen to him. He says that he's our Alpha but I hate him. He's the person who saved me, but at the same time, he's the one that killed me.

"When we got back to the hideout, there was this mural of two giant beasts in battle. One was on fire, the other was surrounded by darkness. Theo told us that it was a prophecy of sorts. The Beast against the Hellhound. The last chimera is the Beast. The Beast of Gevaudan. 

"The chimera is still a kid underneath and he's somehow going to go up against Parrish in this big battle. Theo's saying that everyone's going to either be alive or dead, no more good guys or bad guys."

Liam takes in the information before asking the question he's been dying to ask. "What are you, Anna? What type of chimera?"

"Theo's threatening me, Liam." Anna whimpers. "He says that if I tell you, he'll kill you."

"I'll be fine, I promise," Liam assures her. She takes a deep breath before her eyes turn royal blue.

"I'm part clairvoyant."

*****************

Anna walks into the house nervously. She sees Liam, Mason and Hannah in the living room with Kira and Scott. "What's wrong?" Scott asks the teenagers, not having noticed Anna.

"I found something out from Corey," Mason states, not wanting to talk about Anna. "We know what Theo's doing."

"He's looking for an Alpha," Liam adds. "A blind Alpha."

Scott sits up, recognition flooding his features. "Deucalion," Anna says. Everyone turns to see her standing there. She sends them a small smile before looking at her brother. "Hey, Scotty."

"Anna." He breathes. He runs over and crushes her into a bear hug. She squeezes back, letting the tears fall from her eyes. "I thought you were—"

"Me too." Anna whispers. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you sooner but..." She looks over at Liam, not wanting to talk about her Alpha.

Scott pulls back and follows her gaze. "Theo's threatening her," Liam announces. "If she says anything to anyone..."

Scott nods in understanding. "I have to leave soon so he doesn't notice I snuck away." Anna sniffles. "But I can't leave without..." Instead of words, Anna jumps on Hannah and hugs her best friend. Hannah hugs back, just happy to see her. 

Anna pulls back and smiles at Kira. She takes a deep breath before speaking. "There's one other thing you need to know. You know I'm a chimera but you don't know what I am." Anna gulps. "I can see the dead. I'm part clairvoyant."

Scott's eyes widen in surprise. "Now it makes sense," Mason says.

"What does?" Kira asks. Anna sends him a withering look.

"Your last words." Anna's phone rings and she looks at it. Her heart rate speeds up, seeing it's from Theo.

"I-I have to go." Anna whimpers. "I'll stay in touch, ok?"

"You don't need to go back," Scott tells her.

"Yes, I do." Anna whispers.

"We can protect you."

"Not the way Theo can." Anna regrets the words as soon as she says them. "You need to get your pack together before you get me."

"We're gonna come get you." Liam states.

"Liam..."

"We're not leaving you behind. We're gonna save you, Anna." Scott agrees.

"Promise?" Anna chokes out after a moment, knowing Scott can smell the fear radiating off of her.

"I promise, Anna."

DID YOU LIKE?! I SPENT LIKE 4 HOURS LAST NIGHT IN ADDITION TO ANOTHER 3 HOURS WRITING COMPELLED MEMORIES AND I FEEL AMAZING!!! My birthday's also tomorrow, so I hope I can do more writing then. 

I wanted to thank you ALL for the 100 followers! I never thought I would get 20, let alone 100. So, to celebrate, I will write a chapter of anything you want. Just comment on the name of the story.

The Hunter McCall 

Compelled Memories

The Youngest Mikaelson

Not So Ordinary

Here is my present to you guys! Comment and I will have a chapter up soon, maybe tonight or tomorrow.