Chapter 15: Bring Them Home

"Hannah, I'm not going anywhere." Anna states for the hundredth time. 

"Anna, you look like you're coming out of a tv to tell me I have seven days to live, ok?" Hannah says sternly. "You need to take a break."

"I can't!" Anna snaps, standing. "Liam and Hayden were taken. I don't care about my feelings towards them right now. All I know is that we have to find them." 

"And we will." Hannah assures her. "But Scott called a pack meeting at your house. We need to go and take a break, ok?"

"Hannah, I'm going out of my freaking mind, ok? I need to focus on something so that my mind doesn't start to give me ideas as to what's happening to them." Anna sighs.

"I know." Hannah places a hand on Anna's shoulder. "I know. I'm worried too. But right now, we need to get the pack meeting."

Anna reluctantly agrees and lets Hannah drive her to the meeting. She stays silent throughout the entire ride.

When the walk into the house, Malia, Theo and Stiles are already waiting. The moment Stiles catches a glimpse of her, his expression turns from bored to concerned. "Anna, what the hell?" He asks, going up to her. She swats his hand away and rolls her eyes. "What happened to you?"

"She's sleep deprived." Hannah answers. "And in desperate need of a break."

"I'm fine. I swear." Anna says. "I just have a bad headache."

"You look dead." Malia blurts out.

"Thanks." Anna says sarcastically. Just then, Scott walks in through the back.

"Hey, is Kira ok?" Stiles asks, remembering that she was arrested for suspected murder the night before. He doesn't answer as he heads towards the stairs.

"Scott?" Anna calls his name worriedly. They all follow him upstairs and into his room.

"No, Scott, don't—" Lydia advances only to have Scott ignore her and stick his claws into the back of Corey's, another chimera, neck. Mason starts to move forward but Lydia stops him. "Don't get too close."

"What's he doing?" Theo asks.

"Tapping into Corey's memories." Lydia states. "It's usually something only Alphas can do."

Theo walks forward and observes what's happening. "Is it as dangerous as it looks?"

"Probably more." Stiles tells him.

"Does anyone know if it's working?" Mason questions.

Scott's claws detach from Corey's neck and they both gasp for breath. Anna and Stiles run to steady Scott as Mason and Lydia gets to Corey.

"Is he ok?" Scott asks.

"The hell did you do to me?" Corey exclaims.

"You'll be alright." Anna says.

"There's blood!"

"You'll heal." By the responses from both McCalls, everyone can see that they are absolutely done with everyone and everything.

"Scott—" Stiles starts.

"He'll be fine!" Both siblings snap loudly.

"Lets ease back there." Hannah mutters, gently touching Anna's shoulder. Anna relaxes as Scott starts to talk. 

"Listen, I think it worked. I saw something." Scott grabs a pen and paper and starts to draw. "There were tunnels. Pipes along the walls. There were these huge blue pipes at the entrance. Two on both sides." 

Stiles looks over Scott's shoulder and recognizes the drawing. "Wait a second, I know this. I've seen this before. It's one of the tunnels I used to skateboard in. Remember my dad caught me that one time and told me never to go back?"

"It's the water treatment plant." Lydia realizes.

"That's where they are." Scott states. "That's where we'll find Liam and Hayden." He starts to run down stairs with everyone following him.

"Scott..." Stiles tries to reach his deaf ears. "Scott, slow down. Just think for a second. Mason shouldn't be going."

"Liam's my best friend. I'm going." Mason says forcefully.

"Oh, did you suddenly get super wolf powers? I wasn't aware of that development."

"Well, if your not going, I could use the extra help." Scott shrugs, pointing to Mason and Malia.

"No, I'm coming just as soon as I talk to my dad. They're moving the body and he wants to make sure that this time no one steals it." Stiles speaks about the missing chimeras from the morgue.

"How's he gonna do that?" Malia asks.

"I don't know, but whoever took the last one was strong enough to flip my jeep."

"We can bring Theo." Malia suggests.

"Maybe I better stay here." Theo says. "You know, in case the Doctors decide to make a house call for Corey."

"Scott, Stiles is right." Lydia sighs. "We need to slow down and think."

"We are thinking." Anna sates. "About what the Doctors are doing to Liam and Hayden right now."

"Or how they could already be dead." Scott adds.

"You could've hurt him, Scott." Hannah points out softly, somehow being the voice of reason along with Stiles and Lydia. "Really hurt him."

"I have to find Liam." Scott starts to leave but Anna runs up to him.

"Scott." He stops and looks at her, finally realizing how bad she looks. "Bring them home."

Hope you enjoyed! In the next chapter, I'm going to ask a question and if anyone guesses right, I'll update on Wednesday as a special present :)