[6] Alcoholic (Part 1)

Demi's PoV

"You know what? Fuck you and fuck all of your bullshit!" I shouted at her.

"But Demi, I just want to help you!"

"Well I don't want your fucking help so why can't you just fuck off?" I hissed at the girl in front of me.

"It's what's best for you!" She said, now louder.

"Oh okay, so you want what's best for me, huh? Then why weren't you there when I needed you? When I practically begged you to help me? You treated me like fucking shit!" I shouted, louder this time as I got angrier.

I turned around and walked away from my former 'best friend' Jen.

We used to be great friends and have an amazing bond, but one day she realised that she apparently was better than me and decided to treat me like crap.

Then one day she came and told me that I had an alcohol problem and that I should get help. Like she knows anything? Pfft, I have this shit under control.

-

"Baby! Where have you been? I've been so worried!" I heard a familiar voice say as i entered my home.

I looked up and saw that it was my beautiful girlfriend Tori.

"Hey baby..." I said with a raspy voice as a grin formed on my face.

I walked closer to hear as I dropped my bag and my jacket on the floor.

I put my hands on her waist and pressed my lips against hers, almost too desperate.

I slid my hands down her body until I reached right under her butt.

I lifted her up without breaking the kiss that was now heatening.

She wrapped both her legs around my body was I walked with her towards the kitchen.

As soon as I had put her down on the counter I grabbed the hem of her shirt and started pulling it upwards.

She then broke the kiss and instead of taking her shirt of she just laid her forehead against mine.

"Dems..." She started but I just looked at her, irritated that she ruined the moment since I was getting really horny.

"Have you been out drinking again?" She said with a sweet voice but it didn't help since I was drunk and horny and NOT in the mood to have this conversation.

"Seriously? You too?" I hissed at her as I let go and turned around ready to walk away.

"Dem, you can't keep doing this!" She said, louder but still with the same sweet voice as she jumped off the counter, ready to walk after me.

"I can do whatever the fuck I want to!" I yelled at her as I walked out of the kitchen.

"You can't just dissappear and then come home again at 4am without a word! We're two in this relationship you know? It's not always just about you!" She yelled back as she walked after me. The sweet in her voice now gone.

I turned and looked at her before I continued,
"Oh, I'm sorry miss perfect that I can't please you all the damn time!" I said with a sarcastic tone as I bowed in front of her.

"Why can't you understand? Why don't you see it? You're a fucking alcoholic Demi and I'm not just gonna be here for you so that you can fuck me everytime you get horny!" She yelled back.

I froze and just stared at her.
It was quiet for a moment before she started to talk again,
"Demi..." She softly said as her expression softened too.

"Don't." I said harsh before I turned around and grabbed my jacket and bag and walked out again.

-

Tori's PoV

I grabbed my hair with both of my hands as I slid down the wall into a sitting position.

'I fucked up. I fucked up real bad and she will NEVER forgive me for this.'

I slammed the back of my head against the wall behind me in frustration as tears rolled down my face.

She can't leave me now, I need her too much.

I screamed out as loud as I could as my body started shaking and I felt a panic attack creeping up on me.

Usually Demi would be here to help me and make it go away but now she has left and I had no idea if she would come back or not.

The thoughts in my head were spinning like a whirlwind and I just couldn't take it anymore so I stood up on my shaking legs and started to walk towards our bedroom.

As soon as I reached the bedroom I opened Demi's bedside table and picked up the vodka bottle I knew she always kept there.

I sat down on the queen sized bed and started drinking right out of the bottle, hoping that it would help me forget this mess.

-

Demi's PoV

'She's a fucking idiot!

I'm not an alcoholic and she knows that, she's just jealous that I'm out having fun without her sometimes.

But we all need to have some private time too? You don't have to do everything with your girlfriend.'

I kicked a garbage can as I walked down the streets, still mad at her for saying what she said.

She knew that it would hurt me, that I would get sad and mad, but she still said it.

I took out my phone from my bag and dialed Jen's number.

"Dem, why are you calling so early in the morning?" She asked confused as soon as she picked up.

"I'm coming over." I shortly said, maybe too harsh but I couldn't care less since what had happened only minutes earlier.

"Oh... Okay..." She answered, even more confused than before.
"See you then" She then added before I hung up.