December 31st, 2015

Chapter 48

Caution: Mature

"Are we seriously going to another party after last time? You were actually trying to drive home drunk, Gardenia."

She stuck her head on my shoulder, groaning, "I know, I was stupid, I'm sorry. But I don't think I wanna drink tonight. I just wanna hang out with you. We only have a week left until we're both in school, and I'm scared. Like, what if you meet another girl? And what if we're both so busy, we don't have time for each other? It's terrifying. I want to just enjoy my last, free week with you."

I sighed, "I've told you, Gardenia, you have absolutely nothing to worry about. You could put me in a room with thousands of other girls, and I'd still only be looking for you. That's how it will always be, I promise. And we'll make time. Don't worry about it."

"It's just so stressful. Anyways, I don't like drinking. It makes me feel gross, so you can drink and I'll just drive us home."

"I don't want to make you take care of me. If you're not drinking, I'm not drinking either."

"Harry, I want you to have fun," she argued, but I shook my head.

"I can have fun when I'm sober, as long as I'm with you."

She sighed, putting the last of her makeup on. She opted for lots of glitter, and a massive black thing on the edge of her eye. What do girls call it? A wing?

"Your eyes could just fly away with those wings," I stated, and she rolled her eyes.

"Always so funny," she stated dryly, and I chuckled.

"The glitter's pretty. It makes your beautiful brown eyes look even more stunning," I complimented, and she smiled up at me.

"You're sweet. What color lipstick should I wear?"

"I dunno. Something that won't go on my lips when I kiss you at midnight."

She hummed, looking through her drawer and grabbing a tube, applying a stunning red color that made her lips look really damn kissable.

"God, that is definitely your color."

"And it's transfer proof," she looked up at me, and I raised my eyebrows.

"Really?"

"Yep," she popped the p purposefully, puckering her lips out a little bit, and I took the bait, immediately leaning in and pressing my lips to hers. My hands held her hips in place, moving her so she was leaning against the counter, and kissing her a bit more forefully.

"And this dress is going to be the death of me," I stated, feeling her curves in the white dress, in which she paired with the pink jacket I had bought for her.

"The great thing about this dress, is easy access," she suggested, and I immediately leaned back in to kiss my sex goddess of a girlfriend. My God, when did she learn to be so seductive?

"How much longer do we have?" I asked hurriedly against her lips.

"Probably like five minutes. But we can be a few minutes late. C'mon," she urged on, and so I did. She easily pulled her dress up and moved her underwear to the side, and after I quickly undid my pants, I pushed myself into her. The great thing about birth control is being able to fully feel her around me. Every ridge, and edge could be felt as I thrusted in and out of her.

"You feel so good, baby. God, I love you. You're so sexy," I whispered, biting her earlobe to stay quiet. We were in her room at the moment, and her mum was definitely downstairs.