Chapter 2: Revenge

Start from the beginning

I thought that once I had finished school I would be done getting hurt, but my father wouldn't let me leave. I felt trapped.

I flinched when I heard the loud knock on the door, my muscles coiled in preparation for another attack.

"Adrian?" my ears perked up to the strange voice.

I quickly scrambled to grab a shirt from off of the floor and tug it over my head. Once the bruises were completely covered I shoved the broken beer bottle under the bed and responded to the loud knocks.

"C-Come in." I hated the sound of my voice, it was weak and pathetic.

I couldn't remember the last time I had seen his face, but I recognized him quickly by his same auburn hair and sharp grey eyes.

"Hey, Adrian." his eyes went to my hair, I gave it a quick rub to try and make it less frizzy. "My mom wanted me to bring these over."

He held out a small plate of decorated sugar cookies, each topped with mounds of white frosting and rainbow sprinkles. I cringed at them, remembering my mother who used to make sweets for me all of the time.

He stood before me, waiting for me to take the tray from his hands so he wouldn't have to hold it anymore.

"Thank you Kade." I said, going to grab the plate, but being stopped by his large hands wrapping around my wrists.

I gasped and tried to pull back, his hands not allowing me to as they seemed to clamp down further.

"Do you remember what happened when we were kids?" Kade said, his voice cold and serious. "I still have scars on my arm."

I took advantage of him going to pull up his sleeve, and tore my hands away from him.

My arms quickly wrapped around my stomach, taking two giant steps away from him. His eyes had a deadly tint to them as he watched me like a hunter would his prey.

"I remember, Kade. You don't have to show me. I remember." this didn't stop him from removing his jacket and thrusting his left arm out for me to view.

I reluctantly looked down, my hands shaking as well as my legs that started to wobble uncontrollably.

The purple scars went deep into his skin, every line showing the grooves of the wolves teeth as it sunk into his arm. They tried to stitch the appendage back together, but they couldn't keep it from leaving an imprint of what had happened to him. It would forever be a traumatizing memory carved into his skin for him and everyone to see.

He tried to grab my arm again, but failed as I fell onto the bed behind me.

"Look at me!" he screamed when I tried to close my eyes and block out the memory.

He managed to grab onto my forearm and pull me up, slamming me against the wall and breathing hot air into my face.

"I'm gonna kill that fucking wolf." his other arm went up to my neck and starting to push against my Adams apple. "And then, I'm gonna fucking kill you." he spat into my face, enjoying the view of me cowering against him.

I squeezed my eyes shut and gasped when his hand constricted against my throat.

⚠️ warning ⚠️

He released my arm that was pressed against the wall, his hand snaking down my stomach and starting to slip into my pants.

"St-Stop," I croaked, my voice coming out hoarse against his violent grip on my neck. "Please, stop."

He chuckled as he continued to push past the layers of my clothing and grope me through my underwear.

"I like the sound of you pleading. Maybe if you beg again, I won't take you." I wanted to sob as his hands continued to violate me.

I felt his fingernails start to dig into my skin when I didn't immediately respond.

"P-Please Kade." he growled lowly as his hand started to rub me harder. "N-No, please, I'm sorry. Please stop."

A pleased smirk appeared on his face as he brought his hand out of my pants and instead wrapped it around my wrists.

He released my neck, his other hand slithered down my back swiftly grabbing the edge of my jeans, pushing my pants down and working on getting my boxers off too.

"Such a fucking tease," he hissed, starting to grind himself against my butt. "you think I don't notice you strutting past my house on your way to work, trying to tempt me? Now you pretend you don't want it. I'll show you what you're missing you fucking whore."

I was bent over the bed, my arms pinned above my head as he wrenched my underwear off of my body, leaving me exposed to him. He started to leave a trail of wet kisses down my spine a hand slowly moving across my ass until it circled around my entrance.

"No!" I cried out, feeling his fingers start to push into me. "Stop! Please stop!" I struggled to get out of his grip, thrashing around like a wild animal on a leash.

The cries I let out only further excited him, his fingers moving inside of me at a more brutal pace. I heard the metal sounds of his belt being unhooked and I froze in horror of what was to come.

I wouldn't let this happen to me.

My leg shot out quickly, foot thrusting into his exposed crotch. His grip loosened for a split second as he grabbed at the spot I had kicked.

I quickly pulled my fallen clothes back onto my body, leaving no time to button my jeans back up.

I wrenched myself away from the bed and ran away as fast I could, my feet barely touching the stairs as I jumped from them. My hands went to the front door, the knob refusing to twist all of the way.

"You little shit!" I heard his loud yells from the top of the stairs, "I'm going to fucking kill you!"

My legs moved quicker than my mind could comprehend what I was doing. I slammed against the back door, my throbbing side screaming in pain. It opened against the weight of my body, my legs moving faster than I thought possible.

The tree branches caught against my hair, tugging and pulling at the ends like violent hands. I didn't stop to think about what I was doing, I just continued to run.

I just want to be safe.

I silently prayed in my head to whatever god might be out there.

Please. Just once, I want to feel safe.

 Just once, I want to feel safe

(Posted 3/18/17)