Meet Harleen

Harley POV

I am at my peak in my life. A best friend named Shelby and because of her I don't need a man and I am top psychiatrist at arkham. I just finished my last patient who is now sane. I don't have any other patients so I just sat in my office not knowing what to do until Dr. Arkham walks in. "Harleen congratulations again on another successful patient."

"Thanks Dr. Arkham. But I don't know what to do now I have no patients."

"Don't worry Harleen you can go home and take a much needed rest. And also take tomorrow off you deserve it."

"Thanks Dr. Arkham." I said and got all of my things and went home to meet up with Shelby and text her saying I want to do something tonight. When I got home I waited for her to come over for about 20 minutes till I heard a knock on the door. I opened it up to see the little blond girl with big blue eyes with glasses. I always thought she looked like a smaller version of me. "Hey Shelby!! What it the plan for tonight?" I asked.

"I got a plan lets go to a club. And not just any club but the famous Jokers club!" I knew her already she was a big fan of clubs especially the illegal ones. I respond "ok let me get change and we will go." She had on a big grin before I left to change. Tonight will be interesting.

Another's note

Hey guys this is my 1st fanfic. I hope all who read it like it. Also Shelby is not a DC character she is my real life best friend and I love her. That is who she is based on. Love you all bye.