Chapter 54-Ever After

"Think happy thoughts." You repeated after him while taking his hand and spreading out his fingers with yours.

"That's all you need." He clasped his fingers between yours and brought your hand up to his mouth to kiss the back of it.

"But when I was brought here, I was thinking about how disappointed I was with my life. I wasn't thinking happily at all."

He sighed, "Well that's what helps my shadow find you, but the bean works with your heart's desire. Your dreams are another way."

"How so?"

"Dreams are the greatest outlet of escapism. Within them you no longer have responsibility, consequences, or limitations."
You winkled your forehead to show you weren't quite grasping what he was saying. "What I mean to say is Neverland doesn't just exist as a physical realm, it also exists as a dream realm that children can escape to in their dreams. It's a place of freedom and happiness."

"How do you know all this for sure?" You questioned.

"I have met many lost ones who have told me Neverland looks familiar to a place they would visit in their dreams. I didn't take their words very seriously the first few times boys would tell me that, but they were able to remember and describe places on the island that I had never taken them to. Do you remember ever thinking this place felt familiar?"

"Sometimes I feel déjà vu, but I just assumed it was because I was remembering something I saw on TV."

"What's a TV?" He pondered.

"That magic picture box I've told you about."

"Right that thing, sorry."

"It's alright. Sometimes I forget where you came from. When you came from."

"Worlds apart you and I. We were never supposed to meet." He kissed your forehead.

"Do you believe in destiny Peter?"

"No." He firmly answered.

"Me neither." You agreed.

"Why don't you?" He asked.

"I believe in choices and consequences. We all make our own. Destiny would mean we have no free will or control over our lives. What's your reason?"

"I refuse to believe any force of the universe predetermined my uncle would be evil and my parents would die in a shipwreck." He stated plainly.

"Fair enough. Hey I have another question for you."

"Go ahead."

"What's next for us? We need a new adventure."

He pondered his thoughts for several moments before answering, "What about a family?"

"What about my family?"

"No, not your family, our family."

"The lost boys?"

"No our family as in- us...um...we could..."

"You want to start a family, but Peter that's impossible."

"It is on Neverland, but somewhere else...it would be possible."

"You want to leave Neverland?"

"Haven't you ever thought about it?" Peter asked.

"I just assumed you'd never want to leave."

"It would be so selfish of me to expect you to stay here forever. I want us to have a life outside of Neverland. I want to see your world, and you to see mine, and all the places you've ever dreamed of visiting. Then, after we've narrowed down the best place, that's where we start our family, or we could start now whatever you want."

You smiled and laughed, "Let's just go with the first plan."

"Sounds good to me." He agreed.

"What about my family that's here? I want them to be apart of my life too."

"Then they will be. We'll send them back to Storybrooke, and we'll visit them as much as you wish. Your family will become my family, just like the lost boys became your family, and one day we'll add to that family." He gently brushed your hair back and settled his hand under your jaw. "I'm so excited for that day."

"We are going to have the cutest kids, and you are going to be the cutest dad." You laughed.

He grinned and shrugged. "Yeah I think I will too." Then he wrapped his arms around your waist, lifted you off the floor, and started to spin around. You wrapped you legs around his torso, and he moved his hand to hold your legs up.

You brought your head up to look at him in the eyes. "I love you."

"I love you too." He repeated then sighed, "I guess we should be getting back to the people down at camp. I kind of stormed off. They're probably wondering what happened after you came up here."

You looked away from his eyes for a second and took a breath. "Maybe they could wait a little bit longer...before we go back down to camp."

"Why?"

"Use your imagination." You answered before moving your lips to his neck and placing kisses along his skin.

He laughed at his realization of what you were suggesting. "My imagination?...I like the sound of that." He walked over to the bed and carefully laid you down while climbing on top of you. He lifted up your shirt and kissed along your stomach. He shifted he eyes from your skin to your eyes, and while maintaining contact, he hooked two fingers under your waisted band and started to pulled them off.

"Hey guys!" A muffled voice that resembled Henry's called from the other side of the door.

Peter groaned and sat up. "Wouldn't a normal day without an interruption."

"I'll handle it Peter." You faced the door to yell. "Henry we're fine! We'll be back in a minute."

"Oh I'll be more than a minute." Peter budded in, and you shushed him.

"O-okay." Henry replied. Soon after you could hear his footsteps trail away from your room.

"Very well handled m'lady." Peter complimented.

"Mmmm, come back down here." You pulled him to your lips and kissed him.

~AND THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER~

Why did I take a million years to write an ending...I'm lazy and I didn't want my story to end. I really liked living in this world with Peter Pan. Who wouldn't?

PERHAPS I will write a little epilogue. What would you like to see added???

I ought to give a life update for fun-zees. I graduated. That's cool I guess. I know...a graduate should have better writing skills, but I liked my story, and I'm happy with how I wrote it. Just in case any of you cared...I went to a 5 Seconds of Summer concert in Spokane and it was the BEST NIGHT EVER! I just wanted to add that in case anyone who read my story was there at the concert or simply likes the band. Getting there early allowed me to sneak into soundcheck...oops, and I had pit tickets which allowed me to be right in freaking front of Michael F*cking Clifford. I TOUCHED ASHTON'S SWEATY HAND. And I swear to the Lord Almighty that Luke and I made eye contact for about four seconds before I lost that staring contest and looked down whilst blushing like crazy, but then when I looked up he was still looking and my friend and I were melting, AND THAT BOY SLYLY SMIRKED BECAUSE HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING TO US.

I just have a lot of feelings. Hoped you enjoyed them, and I hope you liked my book. Thank you to everyone that read it. The fact that people were reading and enjoying my book makes me so happy. Any time I felt low I could look at the wonderful comments you guys left me and smile.