Chapter 50-A Feast To Remember

The camp was full of lost boys with starving wonton faces.

"Guys you didn't haven't to wait for us to get back to eat." You sighed at the pitiful faces as Emma walked over to Hook.

"Peter made us." A soft voice said amongst the group of the younger boys.

"I'm sorry boys." They nodded in forgiveness. You eyed Peter and spoke in a commanding tone, "Peter."

"What? It's improper to eat without the complete presence of the feasting party."

The audience of the camp was shocked at his eloquent diction, but you knew better, "Did you practice that response in your head while you awaited my return?"

Laughter erupted among the lost boys, even the visiting party chuckled to themselves, especially Hook and Henry.

The right corner of the Peter's mouth turned up into an amused smirk until he pursed his lovely lips. "You know me too well."

"Suppose so." You shrugged.

He sighed before finally announcing, "Alright everyone! Let's eat." The boys lunged forward, but Peter held them off. "Boys! We're not a bunch of inhospitable gits. Guests first, and of the guests, ladies first." He slightly bowed and gestured to the food.

"So gentlemanly." You commented while standing in front of Peter after walking over.

"I'm always a gentleman."

"That's my line." Hook muttered under his breathe. He clearly meant for Peter to only hear it, but Emma and you easy heard.

"You don't have a monopoly on certain lines Captain." Peter sternly replied, and Hook just glared back while clenching his jaw hard enough that you could see it ripple on the skin on his temple.

"Boys, boys, you're both pretty. Do I need to separate you?" You said with and motherly tone.

"We're fine love." They simultaneously spoke.

"You guys think you're so different." You mused, and even Emma laughed to herself.

"We are." They said at the same time again; it only perpetuated laughter from the surrounding individuals.

* * *

After everyone had gotten their food, the older boys, the visiting group, and Peter and you sat around the campfire.

Peter broke the silence amongst his food focused company. He surprisingly addressed David. He must have assumed David carried the most authority amongst the group. "So will you be on your way after the meal, or will you stay with us for the night?"

David cleared his throat. "Uh well yeah I think we should stay for night. It'd be a shame to leave after just arriving and just meeting you guys."

"We have room for all of you if you wish to stay in camp. That is unless you'd prefer to stay in the crew's quarter on the Jolly Roger." Peter took a small shot at Hook with the mention of the desirablness, or lack there of, of the crew's quarters. He smiled at an annoyed Captain but also caught David out of the corner of his eye squinting at him, as if he was trying to remember something.

Snow spoke up for everyone, "We would love to stay in the camp. Thank you for all your generosity."

"It's really no problem at all m'lady."

You softly whispered to Peter, "You're certainly trying to make a good impression."

"I aim to impress."

"Oh I know, you just don't always do it with kind acts."

"I'm trying to be better." He sighed.

"I know, and you are. Thank you." You leaned hour head on his shoulder.