Coded, Uncoded.

Percy's POV

I pull out the letter, masking my surprise at hearing the question, knowing it would come up at some point. I quickly read it first

P~Instinct,
They came. They split us off at the mountains.
We need you.
MnstrG3

My eyes widen and I hit my head with the palm of my hand, "Stupid, stupid, stupid! Why didn't I see it coming! We knew about the threat for weeks! We even heard the proph-"

I stand up straight and look each demigod in the eye, "I need to go back."

Nico pushed to the front of the group, looking me in the eye defiantly., "Letter first. Then we decide on whether we go back, this may just be a trick."

"There's no time."

"Then quit stalling and hurry up."

I gave in and started to read the letter out loud, "'P~Instinct, they came. They split us off at the mountains. We need you. MnstrG3.'"

Frank then asked the big question, "Who are P Instinct and MnstrG3?"

I smiled mysteriously, "Well, they wouldn't be very good code names if you knew what they meant, would they? But I think the first one's a tad (Tad Strange XD) bit obvious, because if the top line of a letter says the name of the person it's for and I'm the one who received the letter; connect the dots, I'm P~Instinct. As for MnstrG3, stick some vowels in mnstr and G3 works out to be Group Three; now either connect the dots or let me go back, you could do both but I doubt you'll have enough time."

They looked down thoughtfully, lost in my puzzle. Annabeth seemingly worked it out, her eyes had widened and she had stumbled back. "You're working with them, you're working with monsters."

They all scrambled back from me and I smiled devilishly, "They prefer the term 'mythological beasts/creatures' you know. And just because you all choose to mercilessly slaughter them doesn't mean I have to, it is possible to live with them without killing each other.

So choose to think what you will about them, but this prophecy is about all of us; but they're alone,

Alone in the land beyond the gods."

End of Book Two