Percy Jackson. The Kelp Head. The Seaweed Brain. The Runaway.
Four years ago, Perseus (Percy) Achilles Jackson ran away from Camp Half-Blood, one of the only safe havens for demigod kind.
When he did not show up at Camp Jupiter- the other safe haven -or Camp Half-Blood, they panicked.
Iris messages failed to reach him, search parties came back empty handed and no one could find the two time saviour of Olympus.
People.. They lost hope. But not the Seven (the remainder of it, anyway), Nico had assured them that he was alive.
And when a prophecy calls for their hero to fight again, the Seven (well, what's left of it), Thalia and Nico must travel to the one place they fear other than Tartarus.
[BOOK TWO. SEQUEL TO Percy Jackson: Life in The Land Beyond The Gods)
DISCLAIMER (CAUSE I'LL ONLY DO IT ONCE):
I DO NOT OWN PJO NOR HOO, I ONLY OWN THE PLOTLINE AND THE RANDOM CIVILIANS WHO DON'T DO MUCH.
Also, please don't steal my ideas from this book or the one before it. I try really hard to come up with this and I don't want to have a million copies of it under different authors by sundown each saying: "BEHOLD, MY MARVELLOUS 100% MY IDEA BOOK!"
- Four Years.. Far Too Long
- A Prophecy.. Oh Gods
- Just a few seconds..
- Venti, those evil little expresso drinks
- Finding Percy- Or At The Very Least, Locating Him
- Found him!
- The eyes I once fell in love with
- Oh schist.
- Eh? How did this happen?
- Oh for the love of Zeus..
- Who can explain it? Who can tell you why?
- Dear Percy
- Oil and Tabasco Sauce
- My Anacona Don't (Like Tags)
- The Possibility Of Escape
- Rio 2016
- Green Fire And A Magic Device On A Whole Other Scale Of Complicated
- Coded, Uncoded.
- Book 3!!!!
- HOLY MOTHER OF BACON!!
- I know, I know, It's Me... Again.