A Prophecy.. Oh Gods

A/N: Six hours since I published Chapter One and I already have two reads. Thanks guys, for having no social lives allowing you to read this straightaway (I kid, I kid.. Yeesh.)

Leo's POV

Annabeth stepped forward, her eyes were terrified, I guess she's done this before and didn't get a great one, then again, when is a prophecy a great one?
"..Percy?"
Oh, I guess I zoned out there..

Oops.
The green mist swirled around Rachel, I could almost see shapes in there; a boat, a curved stick made from ice, a drakon, Percy.. Wait- Percy?
I was interrupted from my thoughts by the Oracle's crusty voice,

"A place far from the gods domain,
A person disowned upon his own name.
Forced to fight, once again,
The one whose weapon is the mighty pen.
Shadows wrap around the mast,
Daughter of lightning, is the last.
Not the person you once flew,
Still the hero, against enemies old and new."

Rachel slumped in her seat, her head crashing into Clovis' pillow, which Annabeth had borrowed from Clovis and put there.
Rachel pulled herself up from the pillow, one of her eyes were still glowing but she blinked and it was gone, "Okay, whose death sentence did I sign this time?"
She said completely seriously, but we couldn't help but crack a smile.
Annabeth recited the prophecy to her and she wrote it down, Rachel was the best person to, as she didn't have dyslexia and Frank's handwriting was appalling.
Chiron pulled away from the table on his wheelchair, "I suggest you leave at sunrise tomorrow morning. Hazel, Frank, you know where the prophecy says you're going. Good day children and I su-"
"But Chiron," Annabeth interrupted, "You haven't told us who's on the quest yet!"
Chiron sighed, "I thought it would be obvious, not the person you once flew, it means the Argo II crew, shadows wrap around the mast is Nico di Angelo and Daughter of Lightning is Thalia Grace."
He wheeled out of the door and we could hear him step out of his wheelchair and trot towards the archery stands, leaving us  in a shocked silence.
The Stoll brothers stood up, "Well,"
"See you later."
They left, walking out of the door, soon the other cabin councillors - except for the ones on the quest - followed them.
Thalia had also left (she had arrived with the hunters two days ago) to tell the hunters and Artemis where she was going and pack her stuff for the quest. I grin at the others as we each went to pack our own stuff, Annabeth stopped me and Piper, "Leo, I need you to fix the engine of the Argo II for tomorrow (pretend only the engine went bust in BOO) and Piper, I need you to get Coach Hedge. We need a supervisor and Coach Hedge was also on the Argo II during the prophecy of Seven."
I sighed, me and my cabin were in for a long night. (I know it's the other way round but this is Valdez we're talking about, remember?)