Chapter 8|| The regular

Her body and blade swung with power, her eyes shot arrows as we fought. She deflected my attempts, there were many times where I'd almost lost the grip on riptide, it was obvious that she'd taken it literally when I told her to swing her anger at me. After quite a few loses last night Hawk insisted that we go at it again, and honestly I think the sleep did her some good.

The tip of her blade came inches away from my chest, time seemed to slow as I looked in her eyes, anger was what I first noticed yet when you look deeper it's a story that seemed to have a dark tale.

Hawk backed away as she seemed to realize how close that was, I don't think she'd planned the blade to get that close to me. She dropped her sword, "Hawk, it's okay, it was a friendly battle trust me I've had a lot worse" I said in a calm voice, the fear in her eyes couldn't hide.

"N-no, you don't understand" She said, Hawk ran and took one look at me, "I'm sorry" she said before leaving the room.

I ran after her, one of my goals for my alpha's ,is for us to be almost as close as a family, I'd figured that I could start with the one who liked me the most, and that one I ran after her.

"Hawk, please can we talk?"

Hawk was getting into the elevator as I reached her, I put my hand between the doors which made them open, I walked in and waited for the doors to close, the elevator started to go down, I pressed the emergency button making the elevator come to a stop.

"What do you want from me?" She asks, I could see her milky blue eyes water up, and tears appeared below her mask. I could tell that whatever it was, it was deep.

"I want, no need you to know that I'm here for you, and I know that you won't tell me your past just yet, but one day that yet will come and when it does I will be here with ears and a heart ready to listen." Her lips twitched into a small smile, her eyes seemed a lot happier now than they were before. "For as long as I am your Omega, I will be here for any of you, I swear on the river Styx"

"You're a good person, Omega, even in all the stories about you, you colors never seem to change" she sniffed.

There's stories about me?

It was my turn to smile, I turned pressed the emergency button once again letting the elevator climb down once again. The doors opened revealing the first floor of the building, Hawk walked towards the reception table confidently.

The man behind the counter took notice of Hawk, he wore a long tailcoat and had his greasy hair combed to the side, "Good morning, Alpha Hawk, I will call for a chauffeur" He says turning and reaching for a phone.

"No need, actually can you just give me a set of keys?" She smiles.

The man behind the counter looks shocked, he gets out of his seat and walks to a room after a few moments he brings a set of keys and hands them to Hawk, "Stay out of trouble"

"I will, as always"

Hawk started walking towards a door that I hadn't yet gone through, the doors slid open revealing an elevator, we both stepped in and waited for the doors to close before we proceeded down, it was barely five seconds before the doors reopened revealing an underground car park. Many hover crafts sat patiently waiting to be turned on and to race out into the fresh air. Casually Hawk wandered to a hover, it was a frozen black with red leather seats, Hawk pressed a button and the lights came to life.

"So I'm only going to assume that you haven't taken a proper look at your domain, so as your Alpha I am here to give you the proper pleb view of planet chaos, and also the papz free view" Hawk said proudly, her voice was a lot more perky than I had ever heard it, she seemed more happy and smiled a lot more, "And what a better view than the view from my baby craft" she said gesturing to the craft before me.