Chapter 13|| Can you forgive me

They all looked at me with unreadable facial expressions, immediately I realized that I had just said that out loud.

"Well this has got to be a first" I say, "I shut the gods up"

Everyone gave me a look of disgust, "I'm sorry, but who are you?" Athena asks.

I turn my attention to her, "Lady Athena, I am the Omega of the Great Army of Chaos, and Prince of Chaos" I introduce, "These two are two of my five Alpha's, Hawk and Rebel"

They all nod, "Why are you here?" Dionysosis asks, "I know, Chiron had mentioned anything but I didn't really care"

"Well you should" I spit, "I've been sent back to this horrid realm of yours because of the separation at Camp Half Blood, because of all of your petty fights" Angry looks now sit on their faces so I carry on, "Your fights have split up camp, I now have to teach your kids how to defend themselves from one another!"

"How dare you!" Ares bellows, he turns to Zeus, "Father let me turn this weasel into his true identity!"

"No!" Zeus roars, "This young man clearly doesn't know the reason behind our fight, and it's good that our children are standing behind us"

"Like you stood behind them during the war against Kronos and Gaea?" I ask.

"Watch it boy" Ares growled.

"Don't act so tough Ares, correct me if I'm wrong but didn't a certain demigod defeat you?" I snarl.

Ares's eyes shoot me flares of hatred, but I know that I had won once again.

"Anyway, this fight is a petty game of blame, stop before a war starts amongst the camp" I say my voice now calm, "Think about your children's safety"

"Who are you?" Artemis asks.

"Lady Artemis, I have already mentioned who I am, I am-"

"No, you're not" She says, "You're someone else, your care for these demigod's is so familiar but then the darkness in you is someone new"

I suddenly feel uneasy, majority of the gods now look at me intensely, "Take off your helmet" Zeus orders.

"Not to be rude, but no, I'm under strict instructions by Chaos himself not to, and he is the god that I have to respond to" I can't help but look at my dad, he sat there with no energy whatsoever, "Lord Poseidon, are you in this fight?" I ask.

He looks up disinterested, "I started this fight" he says, "These gods children got a young demigod killed because of stupid mistakes, Athena and I both lost our kids because of theirs, and these cowards need to admit their kids were wrong" He rests his fingers temples, "Perhaps you might save demigod's from stupid mistakes"

My dads tone scared me, he too had become dark due to loss. But then so have I.

"Lord Poseidon, if I may but I'd like to tell you something" I say calm, I place my hands behind my back and wait for his response.

"Very well" He says in a bored tone.

"I once knew this guy, he was an amazing demigod, many people applauded all of his actions, he was their hero, but then his soul turned dark due to loss, and now people fear him instead of adore him, you're a god, be the god that your son thinks you are, don't let the darkness consume you" I could see it in his eyes and the others that they had taken my words in, sadness held in Poseidon's eyes and the rest of the gods and goddesses. "All I'm saying, is please stop this fight, think what would Percy want?"