Chapter 11|| Apparently we're myths

Impatiently we waited for eight to come, all dressed in our formals we were ready, it was ten to eight, and Chaos still hadn't come to tell us about anything. My duffel bag and been taken and put somewhere that I'm unsure of, but I have been assured that it will come on the trip with us.

Five to and Chaos appeared, he wasn't dressed formally instead he stood in a black grown and slippers.

"Good luck" He started, "Until your helmets give you permission you may not take them off for safety purposes" He said, crossing his arms behind his back, "I don't want to hear of any issues" His eyes were on me the whole sentence. "Please, be on your best behavior and be as helpful as they expect you to be"

"We will do our best, my lord" Rebel promised, "And I will keep him in check"

They both looked at me, expecting me or make a comment or retaliate, "I will behave" I promised Rebel. "Now, when do we leave, because the sooner this starts the sooner it ends" I said, my voice cold and uninterested.

"Stand in formation" Chaos orders.

We move close together, our legs spread wide across and our hands behind our backs, Rebel stood to my left and Hawk to my right. A bright light starts to form around our bodies and slowly starts to brighten out our surroundings, until it's just white, the white starts to darken and a new surrounding starts to appear. The sky is blue and the grass is green, the sun brightly shines as demigod's walk around to their daily activities, Chiron was walking with two demigod's when he saw us, he stopped and stared amongst many other creatures and demigod's. Immediately he began to walk up to us with many demigod's, familiar and unfamiliar.

"Helmet turn on voice reconstruction" I whispered.

Before we had come here we had been given a break down on our helmets and what they can do.

"Turning on, voice reconstruction"

"Welcome, Omega and." Chiron began to greet, he looked at the girls, unsure of what to call them.

"Alpha Rebel, and Alpha Hawk" My voice, sounded totally different, it sounded like a sith's.

"Right, my apologies" Chiron says, "Welcome to Camp Half-Blood, safe place for any demigod"

Clarisse, Piper, Jason, Frank, Hazel and Nico appear in a group laughing about something until they see us.

"Have I forgotten about Halloween again?" Piper asks.

"No, I don't think so" Jason says, taking hold of Pipers hand.

It's been around two years since I've seen them, they look around the same except Clarisse has a new scar and they all look a bit more older and mature.

Clarisse gives a look of hate, "Chiron, who are these guys?"

"These are-"

"These guys, are the Omega and two Alpha's of the great army of Chaos" I interrupt with a cold voice.

I could tell that the others were slightly taken back, their jaws hung low in awe.

"I thought they were a myth" Hazel whispers to Frank.

He nods in agreement.