Ian Eastwood: Do My Dance- Melissa

Sorry it took so long to have this imagine up, but I really hope you guys like it. It's been a while since I've had a request but again, still busy with school. Read, Enjoy and please leave any comments, tell me what you think! or leave personal requests in my ask, Thank You!

*to request an imagine, go to my ask, leave your name and a detailed description of the story you'd like, thank you!

It was late Saturday night. Ian had been in the dance studio all afternoon, working on his newest piece, "Furthest Thing" by Drake. He was thinking of a whole new concept and when to release it at the right time.

I walked back into the studio with a bottle of water as the song played. His white tank top was covered in sweat, he ran his fingers through his hair, slicking it back with a tired sigh. 

"Take a break babe, you've been working at it for hours, relax" I handed him a towel and water which he took, taking a huge swig of water and wiping himself off. 

"Thanks Mel. I suppose I should" He said with a small smile etched on his lips. I smiled wide "Good" I sighed with relief.

Another song started playing, a sexy song that I instantly knew. "Take You Down By Chris Brown. Ian smirked, looking at me with his eyes clouded.

"What?" I hid my smile, I had a feeling I knew what as coming. "Wait here." He ran to the other side of the room, grabbing a fold up chair and setting it beside me.

"Sit here baby" He patted the chair with a playful smile, raising a hand to me.  "Okay" I lightly giggled. He ran back over to the stereo and restarted the song. The same beat started as Ian strutted back to me slowly. 

"I'll take my time we'll be all night girl" He mouthed the words of the song as he began to grind his hips over me sexily. Doing the sexiest hip rolls. He bit his lip, leaning forward and captured my lips in his.

My hand went to the bottom of his shirt, he took my hands in his, lacing our fingers together and continued to roll his hips over me. 

"No no, look, but you can't touch." He whispered in my ear. The next song played. "Music For Love" by Mario. 

Interesting playlist I thought."How much so you want me Mel?" He whispered, placing a kiss just under my earlobe, a low whimper came from my lips as he lead my hands under his shirt to his abs.

"So bad.." I turned to meet his lips again, his hands lifting my shirt up over my head.

He tilted my chin up to look at him, I bit my lip, skimming his body up and down.

He got down on his knees, coming between my legs, he massaged my thighs with his hands. My hands cupped his face, leaning forward I kissed him again, He broke away, leaving open kisses down my neck, chest and stomach he slowly snaked his body back up on top of me

He took my hands and brought me up from the chair, turning me around, his hand gripping my waist as he continued to grind, I decided to grind on him as well, our bodies moving in-sync to each other.

His left hand traveled up my waist to my breast, squeezing it at his lips trailed up my neck. "'You're so damn sexy Melissa".

He walked us back a couple of steps until he hit the wall with his back.

I quickly turned around. "My turn" I laid my lips on his neck, moving my hips against his, making him groan. I quickly discarded his thin tank top and kissed each muscle down his chest and abs, his hand entangled in my hair, he gently pulled me up and pushed me back against the wall.

He winked as he lifted up my right leg and pushed himself against me, his member clearly growing through his shorts. "So you want to play it that way huh?".

He brought his hand around to my back and pushed my closer to him. My fingers raked though his hair as his lips hungrily attacked my lips. His tongue fighting along with mine. The music in the back was drowned out but still had a slow sexy beat which Ian began to thrust against me to the same beat.

We began to moan even louder. I wanted more of him but our clothes were still in the way. 

"Ian" I breathed onto his lips. His eyes darkened with lust, I could tell he wanted more too. His lips lightly grazed over mine before going to my neck, sucking and biting while his hands traveled all over my body, cupping my breast then down to my ass. 

My fingers dug into his biceps as I felt him lower my shorts slowly along with his pants. Without a second thought he dug himself deep into me, groans escaping from both out lips.

"Damn Mel" He grunted as he went faster, digging his face into my neck. 

He looked back up at me, watching me closely. "Mine" he whispered, kissing me aggressively, our moans captured in each other's mouth. He began to whisper sweet nothings in my ear in between groans.It brought me over the edge along with him.

Our breaths were hitched as we slowly came down from our highs. We brought our shorts back up, still looking at each other. His eyes connected to mine. "You're so incredibly sexy...This was a much needed break, thank you baby. He wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed me. 

He rested his head on my shoulder, taking in deep breaths. I softly ran my fingers through his hair, smiling. "Haha, You're welcome babe". We rested on the wall for a few moments, still tired.