Ian Eastwood vs. Jawn Ha: Him Or Me?- Alexis

I laid in Ian's arms comfortably. we sat on the couch watching a movie, Ian's right arm draped around me and his other over my waist. He kissed the top of my head lightly.

My phone buzzed, getting a text from Jawn, my boyfriend. 

Jawn: Hey babe, where r u?

I looked down at the screen, quickly typing my response. 

Me: Just at kayley's house.

"Who's that?" Ian asked, looking down at my phone. "Uh..Jawn.."

"Oh.." he said quietly. "Why don't you just break it off instead of going behind his back?"

My phone buzzed again. 

Jawn: k, but come back soon, I have a surprise for you babe

I smiled for a quick second, but returned to a blank expression, hoping Ian didn't see me smile."I don't want to hurt him...I don't know.." I was unsure with my answer.

Truth was, I was stuck between two amazing guys who I really really liked a lot. they both meant so much to me and I was hurting both of them by cheating.

Guess I couldn't have them both, but I tried.I was being selfish but I just took a huge chance. I was testing out the waters with Ian, I liked it. "Besides, you're his friend and crew member, don't you feel bad for being with your friends girlfriend? that's against bro code"

"Yea but you going against relationship code...it's just wrong all together but...either way we're both in the wrong" He sighed.

I turned my attention back to my phone, knowing he was right. I texted Jawn back. 

me: okay, i will, see you soon xoxo

I put my phone down just as Ian decided to trace his lips up and down my neck, placing gentle kisses but lightly biting on certain areas.

"Mm Ian, I have to go soon" I groaned out, biting my lip. Ian could be irresistible at times and knew just how to turn me on.

"No you don't.." he whispered, kissing just under my earlobe. His hand traveled up from my thigh to my waist as he pushed himself on top of me, sitting just in between my legs. He kissed my lips aggressively a his hands slid up and down my body.

I broke away from the kiss. "Yes I do, come on Ian..."

He stopped, looking me straight in the eye, bringing his hand up to stroke my cheek softly. "Alexis, baby.You're different, you're special..to me. I can't share you...so either you chose today. Him or me. I want you to be mine and only mine..."

My heart didn't know what to do, it jumped around in my chest but I was also afraid to finally make that choice. Ian and I have been fooling around for about 3 months..It was sort of an accident how we got together. Both drunk at a party and ended up in his hotel bed, whoops..

"Ian, I.." I began but he placed a gentle kiss ton my lips, one that made my stomach filled with butterflies. He pulled away, his lips only centimeters apart. "Tonight, you go see what he wants, and figure out how you feel, instead of having to be a secret."

He placed another kiss on my chest when I nodded. He was right, we couldn't keep this going forever, someday... I would have to chose and the lying had to stop. Obviously there was something there between me and Ian.

He took my hands, interlacing our fingers and pulled me up from the couch. We stood, Ian taking me in his arms, placing a kiss on the top of my head before letting go. Right now, he felt more like my boyfriend than Jawn. 

We headed outside, walking towards my car. "Uh, I'll see you later?" I looked up at Ian, biting my bottom lip lightly. "Yea, see you later."

He gave me a kiss on the cheek. "What the hell?" I heard a familiar voice yell. I turned and my heart dropped, seeing a very angry Jawn walking up to us.