Ian Eastwood: Can I Hit It In The Morning? - Anon

(Sexual Content)

Ian and I had been dating for six months exactly on Friday. It was Thursday night and Ian had invited me over to have a family dinner with his mom and dad. 

"Thank you so much for the food Mrs. Eastwood, it was delicious!" I gushed over the food that was served for the night. "You're very welcome sweetheart, come anytime, as you already know" 

I gave Mr. and Mrs. Eastwood a quick hug. "Alright, I'll see you guys later. Love you Mom, Love you dad." Ian hugged and kissed his parents as we walked down the steps of his childhood home.

I traveled with Ian, and he had come back to Chicago to visit his parents.

Ian took hold of my hand and laced our fingers together. "You have fun baby?" he asked looking over at me. "Yea, Yea I did. where are we going though?", I noticed I was just following Ian and had no idea where we were going.

"Just a little shop, you'll see". It was 7pm and the sun was setting very slowly. Ian stopped infront of me.

He picked up my chin and leaned in, meeting his incredibly soft lips. He held me close, hands traveling up and down my back, my arms wrapped around my neck. Our tongues forcefully meeting until he bit my lip, which turned me on.

He pulled away suddenly, and we stood there catching our breath. "Damn I love those lips" I finally said, we both laughed as Ian turned around and lead me into an ice cream shop. 

"Whatchu want?" He asked me. I decided "hmm, Chocolate ice cream with sprinkles, nothing special."

Ian nodded and ordered the same thing for me and him. We walked out to a park nearby, sitting on a bench  facing the sunset.

Ian's left arm was around me, he watched as I ate my ice cream. He ate some. He took his hand and knocked it onto mine, making the ice cream hit my face.

"Ian wha-" before I could finish his mouth was on mine, cleaning up the little "mess" he made. "whoops, sorry" he said sarcastically. "But the ice cream tastes good though.

I glared at him and decided to take my ice cream and "accidentally"  dropped it on his neck, in which I turned to kiss his neck, licking  and sucking on his soft spot, earning a small moan from him.

I pulled away and wiped my lips. "Whoops" I innocently said, wiping my mouth off. "But the ice cream tastes better on you though" I winked. He chuckled as we finished our Ice cream.

"Cmon, lets go" Ian got up and pulled me with him. "Where are we going now?" I asked. "A club" he smiled at me. "What? now? why?" I questioned. "You ask so many questions. lets just have some fun". I figured, what the hell, it was the summer, so why not?

We walked to his car and he drove 15 minutes out. We pulled up to a club, in the parking lot. 

Ian pulled me into a corner of the club, "Slow Down" by Bobby Valentino started playing. I started to grind up on Ian's crotch. Doing my sexiest body rolls on him.

I bent over and shook my ass in front of him, he spanked me and I came back up. Moving my body against his, his hand slipped under my skirt, teasing me though my panties. I put my left arm around his neck and leaned back against him.

I moaned as his left hand traveled up my torso, squeezing my breast and back down to my waist, His right hand still teasing me, his slipped two fingers against my clit and started massaging it on circular motions.

"you wanna finish this back at the hotel? I'll make you beg and scream my name, if you're a good girl" His words dripped of sexual tendencies. His lips were on my neck, flicking his tongue against my skin, "Mmhmm" I moaned out.

We quickly headed back to the car, I squirmed in the seat, I was wet and I longed for Ian to be inside me.

We got to the hotel room, Ian lifted me up, my legs wrapped around his body instantly as out lips met each others aggressively. Ian my lip hard, pulling away and working his way down my neck down my jaw to my neck. 

He laid me on the bed and I pulled off his shirt and he did the same, slipping my skirt of as well. My hands felt his back and up his abs as he kissed my chest, unclipping my bra and revealing my breasts to him. He looked at them hungrily as his tongue washed over my nipples, making my moan and pull at his hair.

I flipped us over, kissing from his sweet spot on his neck and down his chest and abs. I quickly undid his pants, throwing them to the floor. I kissed from his v-line to the line of his underwear. he moaned.

I rubbed him through his underwear, he was getting harder and bigger. I pulled his boxers down and worked my mouth on him. He moaned  louder and louder which turned me on more. His hands tangled in my hair, pushing me further.

He pulled me up and got on top of me, instantly he pushed himself inside me, making me man in pleasure. He laced our hands together, our hands at the side of my head.

"Ian, oh my-" I yelled out, I whimpered with each thrust. Harder and faster, He moaned into my mouth as I met his movements. He hid his face in the crook of my neck, feeling his hot breath, sweat begging to layer on our bodies.

"mm baby girl you feel so good" Ian moaned, going deeper than before, bringing on a new wave of pleasure. His hands traveled down my body, gripping my ass. "Ian!" I moaned out as I let go, my body shaking underneath him. He kissed me deeply as he thrusted slower.

He pulled out and released himself beside me. He laid down and brought me to his arms. Our breathing uneven, Ian looked at the clock, seeing it was after 12am. He looked over and smiled, kissing me again. 

"Happy anniversary baby girl", he whispered, his thumb stroking my cheek gently. I giggled and said, "Happy anniversary, I love you Ian". "I love you too" he replied, covering us with the sheets.