Brian Puspos: My First Time- Tiara

Brian and I had been out on a romantic date tonight. It wasn't any special occasion, just a random date that Brian made special.

We stayed in his room swaying slowly to slow music. The room was dimly lit. His hands stayed at my waist, gently rubbing my sides, my arms wrapped around his neck.

"You're so cute Brian, thank you for doing this" I smiled, he returned the smile, grabbing my hand, he shook his head. "It's nothing baby, Just another date with my beautiful girlfriend."

He twirled me around and dipped me, making me giggle. He laughed too, bringing me close into his arms once again. His arms, my safe haven.

We'd been dating for over 8 months now and haven't really gone too far, mostly because I wasn't ready yet, but I decided, he was the one. I was always self conscious about myself but Brian seemed to love everything about me.

And I loved everything about him. He leaned forward, meeting the sweet taste of his lips. His hands placed on my waist, raising my tank top just a bit as my hands played with the end of his hair.

He picked me up, holding me by my thighs as he gently laid me down on the bed, lips trailing down my neck and hand sliding down my body, giving my ass a squeeze.

My lips parted ways and Brian's tongue found it's way into my mouth. I pulled him closer to me, reaching down to the end of his shirt, tugging it upwards. He sat up, making it easier for me to pull it off.

He kneeled between my legs, his hands exploring its way up my legs, thighs, ass and stopped at my stomach, Gently pulling it up, he placed his lips over my belly button. My fingers raked though his hair as he placed several wet kisses up my stomach.

He took my tank top of and placed delicate kisses on my chest. Kissing his way up, he whispered "Are you sure you want to do this Tiara?" He nibbled on my neck before looking to me for an answer.

I nodded. "Yes, I'm sure" I pulled his face towards mine, kissing him again. His hand massaged my breast then felt its way to my back, un-clasping my bra. He slowly pulled it down,

I quickly grew self conscious and crossed my arms over my chest. He noticed this and laid his hands on my arms. "It's okay, you're so beautiful." Slowly, I released my arms,letting them fall to the side and revealing myself to his greedy, sex filled eyes.

He bit his bottom lip, leaving more wet kisses leading from my chest down to my breasts. He left traces of his saliva on each breast before continuing to move down.

He tugged at my skirt and looked up at me for confirmation to continue, which I nodded and he removed my skirt. His lips covered each of my thighs, massaging them gently with his lips, using his teeth to softly tease me.

He kissed my area through my panties before sliding them off with ease. I was now fully naked in front of him for the very first time. I laid back onto the pillow, taking in a deep breath and felt his tongue on me.

I gasped, feeling his tongue explore my area. I gripped the ends of his hair, grinding myself onto his mouth. He took a second and placed two fingers into me, curling them and pushing them in and out. 

I moaned, arching my back as I felt an amazing sensation come over me and released into his mouth.

Feeling my heart beat increased, I took a moment to steady by breathing and saw Brian take his pants and underwear off. He rubbed himself, making himself harder.

He stood right by my entrance, he licked his lips. 'You're so gorgeous Tiara..Are you really sure you want this?" I looked him in the eyes, seeing lust and desire. "I want this...I want you Brian."

He smiled, and gently pushed inside of me, making us both moan. He began to pull out and pushed back in slowly, I winced in a little pain, He noticed, kissing me deeply to keep my mind off of it.

With a few more slow thrusts, I only felt pleasure come over me. I grazed my hand on his back and moved against him, He began to go fast and deeper, groaning into my neck, sucking and biting into it.

One hand traveled up and down his back and the other rested on his neck, occasionally gripping his hair.Sweat built on both of us as we both moaned out each other's names

"Baby you feel so good" He breathed out along with another groan. I whimpered as I felt myself coming close to my climax.

"Br-Brian, B-babe" I moaned out. "mhmm, almost there babygirl"

He attacked my lips, kissing me deeply and aggressively, capturing my moan in his mouth as I released onto him, arching my back into his body, which he held my close by my waist.

He pulled out and groaned, releasing himself as well. We took in deep breaths and Brian fell to my side. Pulling up the sheets, he took me into his arms, still sweaty.

"You feel okay?" He questioned. "I feel fine" I smiled up at him. "So uh, don't wanna brag but...was that great or what". I playfully hit his chest and laughed.

"It was amazing..thank you. You made extra special for me." I kissed his chest as he rubbed my back.

"I wanted to make it special. I wanted to make you feel good and make love to my beautiful girlfriend. I love you Tiara" He lifted up my chin and gently kissed me.

"I love you too Brian." I laid my head on the pillow next to him, tracing my fingers over his chest, absent-minded drawing shapes while looking into his deep brown eyes. 

"Mine, all mine" he whispered. I blinked back, whispering "all yours, forever". My eyes, drifted close and the heaviness of sleep drifted over me.

"I love you" I heard his raspy voice say. The words rang in my mind as I fell asleep that night. I made love to my boyfriend for the first time...And we truly loved each other.