Ian Eastwood: I Will Catch You If You Fall- Alexis

"Ugh why do you have to be so difficult!" She yelled. 

"I'm not the difficult one! You're the one that's so indecisive" I countered. Pulling her arm, turning her to me. 

"At least I'm not throwing myself out to every hot guy that walks by" She tore her arm from my grip.

"Hey! It's not my fault that girls are so attracted to me", she rolled her eyes. I backed her up against the wall, Hands on each side of her head "besides..you're the only girl I want, you know that" I hushed onto her lips.

She turned a light shade of pink, I loved how I could get her so flustered. "I...Don't do that I'm mad at you" She pouted. "Yea, so you say" I kissed down her neck tenderly. "Stop being so sexy ugh" She groaned.

I kissed up her neck, stopping just under her earlobe "You first," I whispered, she bit her lip hard.

"I'm sorry babygirl", I gently bit on her soft spot on her neck. "it's okay" She squeaked out. I grinned, taking her sweet lips in mine. Her arms instantly wrapped around me, I gripped her waist, leaving no room between our bodies.

"You know I hate you right?" She said in between breaths. I smirked, "uh-huh, sure you do" I placed my lips on hers again, tracing her bottom lip, our tongues finally meeting again and again.

I picked her up as she wrapped her legs around my waist, gently laying her on the bed, she giggled as I ran my hand up her waist, kissing her shoulder. "Still hate me?"

"Yup," She quickly replied, kissing me again.

--------------------------------------------

-Alexis's P.O.V-

"Mine, only mine" He whispered, placing his soft lips on my shoulder, small kisses trailed up my neck, giving me goose bumps. His arm draped over my waist, our fingers laced together 

His body provided heat, our legs intertwined in the sheets. Another night spent with Ian, the most amazing boy I've ever met. We've been dating for a year and I was lucky to be able to wake up and sleep in his arms.

We occasionally had our little fights but at the end of the day, we were still crazy about each other. 

The next day we headed to Ian and Brian's class. I was also fortunate enough to be able to travel with him and sit in his classes. They were amazing teachers and stayed humble.

"Alright class, stop your stretches for a moment. I have something to say" Ian yelled from the front of the classroom. I was by the corner of the room, watching him. What was he up to?

He looked over at me, walking towards me. He took my hand and lead me to the front of the class.

"This gorgeous girl is my girlfriend, Alexis. And today is our 1yr anniversary..A year together, she's been putting up with me and my bull for a year and this first dance I'm gonna teach is very special. It's a story about..How I got her to fall..for me.."

He looked at me with a twinkle in his eyes, smiling adorably. The class awe'd at us, making me giggle

"This is for you babe" He kissed my hand, i=I felt my cheeks heat up, I was probably red. He nodded at Brian and the music started playing. Justin Bieber's "Fall" began and he went into the routine.

Every movement and step was like a story, special for me, I believed the story he told with his piece, because it was our story.

When he finished dancing, he hugged me tight, kissing me tenderly. The class clapped and awe'd at us. "Thank You Ian, that was beautiful" 

"You're welcome, I love you Alexis...But there's more to come" He winked at me playfully "What do you mean?" I questioned, wide eyed. "Just wait and see" He kissed my nose before returning back to the class.

More to come huh...what else did he have planned. During class Ian would look over at me with the biggest smile, he'd mouth 'I love you' and wink, giving me butterflies.

When class ended, Ian and I walked out, hand in hand. I thought we were going to drive home but he obviously had other plans. 

He drove to the beach, parking on the curb, he looked over at me. "Cmon beautiful". "Ian, what are-" He kissed me again. "Don't worry, just follow me." I laughed and decided to just go along.

He went to the trunk and took out his duffle bag. Taking my hand, he lead me through the beach, dodging other families and couples, down to the far end of the beach. Walking through some palm trees I see an old fashioned pic-nick blanket and basket. There was a stuffed dog that had a note attached to it, saying "Happy Anniversary".

"Aww oh my god Ian, this is so cute.." I started to get teary eyed, Leaning up to kiss him. 

We sat down on the blanket, Ian set the bag on the side. "Wait...Shoes" he pointed at our shoes and began to take them off. He reached into his bag, pulling out a pink bikini for me and swim shorts for him along with two towels and slippers.

"Haha wow, you came prepared for today" I took the bikini and slippers from him. "Yes I did, had to" he laughed, reaching over to the basket. He pulled out a champagne bottle and two glasses.

He popped the cork off and poured champagne into each of our glasses. "To the most amazing, beautiful love of my life, Alexis" I blushed again, clinking my glass to his.

We ate my favorite food as the waves gently crashed in the distance, It was a small private part of the beach that was separated by a couple of palm trees.

Ian began taking his shirt off and put on his blue swim shorts. I decided to put on my bikini as well. "Cmon babyy" We ran into the water, feeling the coolness on my legs. Ian dived into the water and popped up behind me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

"Surprisee!" He yelled, pulling back into the water, "Ahh!" I yelled at I hit the water. We swam deeper into the ocean, I held onto Ian, splashing each other.

We went into waist deep water, our bodies close together. I ran my hand through his hair, slicking it back and he pushed my hair out my face, grinning.

"I love you so much Alexis, I hope to spend many more years with you, Happy anniversary" Again the butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"I love you too Ian, thank you so much, this was amazing." He leaned down to press his soft pink lips on mine once again. I swear, each time he kissed me, there were fireworks. 

"I told you, I'd catch you if you fall, and I'm never letting you go" He whispered, kissing me again, a kiss that lasted a lifetime.