Brian Puspos: Stuck On Stupid- Emily

It was summer and Brian and I both had time off. "EMILYYY, BABYY!!" I heard Brian yell from the living room. I ran from the kitchen to see what Brian was yelling about. 

"What happened?!" I asked, wide eyed, coming to a halt. He looked up at me with a sneaky smile. "I just got us...round trip tickets to Barbados!"

"Oh my god Brian really?" I gasped, "Yup, we leave on Friday so we have time to pack, a week in Barbados with ma babee" He sang happily, getting up to give me a quick kiss.

----------------------------------

We had gotten to Barbados last night and today would be our first day in Barbados. We stayed in a Palms Beach hotel right on the beach, our room had a beautiful view of the beach and ocean.

Brian's idea of fun included going into a forest. Instead of heading to the beach which was conveniently in front of us, he wanted to drive 5 miles into the middle of a forest. 

We got into the rental car, we packed it with water and some food for small stops. We planned on only taking a little "nature walk".

"Alright sooo we are here" he said, placing a finger on his phone, "and we're gonna go here...there is a hiking trail that we could follow" He placed his phone in his pocket and began to pull out of the hotel drive way.

we arrived to a small hut where there were 2 other cars parked, it was an open forest with different hiking trails.

We each had a bag with water and some food, we packed light. Brian took my hand as we began to walk through a trail. The sun was hot but the breeze brought the smell of the ocean with it.

"I'm lucky I have a girl like you Emily, you're my one and only" he said this and it made me blush, giving me a light peck on my lips. "I'm lucky to have someone as amazing as you.

We found a river flowing through the forest. the water was clear and there were various fish, frogs and small creatures swimming around. 

We began to follow the river for a bit, but not really getting anywhere.

Brian checked his phone, he looked up turning his head around and searching the area before looking back at his phone.

"What wrong Brian?", he looked confused. "Nothing, let's keep going" he grabbed my hand as we kept walking.

We ended up going in a circle since we ended up at the same river. "Brian, we're lost aren't we?" I crossed my arms as I looked at him. "Huh? no, nope we're not lost, I know exactly where we are." he said with confidence"

"So why did we just go in a circle?" I countered. "I like the river, it's cute, like you" he put on a cute smile to win me over. 

"yea yea okay, lets just find our way out of here", I walked towards him taking his hand as he continued to lead the way, not certain where the hell we were heading.

after 15 more minutes of aimless walking Brian mumbled, "hmm..okay well that's odd", he checked his phone again.

"wait what?" He looked at me and proceeded to say "we may sorta kindaaa be lost..." I opened my mouth, "I knew it!...wait so how the hell do we get out of here...oh my god Brian were lost on an island in the middle of the forest." 

"Emily relax calm down, we'll be fine, we still have food and our phones, we can get out." He looked around a bit and pointed. "There, looks like an end to the forest."  He turned to me, "well okay, let's go then".

I didn't have much of a choice, Brian held me from behind, his hands around my waist, placing a kiss on my neck. "I'm sorry, don't be mad at me" He pouted.

I kissed him, "I'm not mad at you babe, just wish we knew where we were going". His lips met mine once again, and placed his hand on my cheek, stroking it gently. "I'm sorry" He whispered. 

"As long as I'm with you I'm okay" He smiled on my lips which made me giggle. "You're so cute Emily" He kissed my cheek and we continued to walk.

We got to where the trees had ended and was amazed by the view in front of us.

"Wow...Brian.." I stuttered. We actually managed to stumble on a beach. It was a cute small piece of beach and the ocean was an amazing blue, it crashed as seagulls flew around.

"WOOO" Brian yelled, his shoes and shirt were already off and he went running onto the beach.

"WAIT BRIAN!" I yelled after him, taking off my shoes, feeling the hot sand on my feet. He was a foot away from the water when he turned to look at me, "come on!" he yelled. I stopped in the middle of the beach. "I'm tired, Just wait". 

I stuck my tongue out at him as he walked towards me. He kissed down my neck to my shoulder, lifting up my shirt. "Bri.."I began to say before he kissed me. "We're just gonna have some fun." he whispered, winking playfully.

He slipped off my shirt and slid my shorts down. I was only in my bra and panties. Before I could move Brian picked me up bridal style. 

"AH Brian!" I yelled as he ran towards the water, I held on to him tightly as we hit the water. He set me down slowly, my legs hitting the cool water.

Brian jumped into the water, making a huge splash, moments later he came back up about 7ft away, "Come get me!" he taunted. I laughed and dove into the water, finding my way towards him. He grabbed me by my waist, my legs wrapping around him as we came to the surface.

He planted kisses on my chest and shoulders, kissing me aggressively. He pulled away to breath again, "I told you we'd have fun", I smiled, "yea, you did, and it's only day one." I kissed his chest as we walked closer to the shore. 

We stopped by our bags when Brian hugged me. "I love you Emily", "I love you too Brian" he held me tight before letting go.

"I'm glad I can be here with you. It's hard traveling around without you sometimes. I hope this can make up for the time we've missed. Just know that you're my one and only, I'd do anything for you" I smiled and felt my cheeks heat up, I must've been pink.

"Aw, you don't have to make it up, any time I'm with you is when I'm happy, I'm happy to have you." I said, pulling his lips to mine. He is the most amazing guy in the world.