"That rhymed. I love you."

"I love you too." I leaned down to kiss his cheek but he grabbed my face and pressed our lips together.

I'm kissing Ciel Phantomhive again.

I pulled away for air but just went back in.

"I love you Ciel."

"You're foul."

"You're disgusting."

"Absolutely repulsive."

"Vile."

"My pockets are missing hands."

"You don't have pockets."

"Then imagine." I kissed him again and whispered in his ear.

"Your family is watching us and they aren't my biggest fan. But I love you and I promise I'll be back in couple hours."

"Okay I love you."

"I love you too." I walked out of the room past the annoying/hateful glares from his family. After I got home I showered. A painful shower my stitches burning. Once I got out I laid into bed attempting to fall asleep and after a while succeeding.

Four Hours Later At The Hospital

I walked through and talked to the receptionist.

"Ciel Phantomhive."

"Relation to the patient?"

"Marriage."

"Floor Seven, Room Eight."

"Thank you."

"Little young to be married." She questioned and I smiled.

"It was true love." I walked to the elevator with exactly like Ciel asked. Sweets and flowers. White sunflowers and all his favourite candy, some from his own fathers company.

The elevator opened and I stepped in with an old woman who looked very angry. I pressed the '7' button and she rolled her eyes at me.

"You couldn't have pressed mine as well?"

"Oh I'm sorry what floor?"

"Seven." I wide eyes stared at her. Is this bitch joking? "Why are you here?" She asked. What a nosy woman.

"Reasons, how about you?" I said, the question was dripping with sarcasm but she told me anyway.

"My idiotic nephew tried to, commit suicide."

"Blue hair, short, wears an eyepatch?"

"Yes, how'd you know?"

"We're here to see the same person."

"They might not even let me in, my brother hates me after I tried hitting his youngest."

"Ciel?"

"No, Alois is younger. Alois was put in action before Ciel but Ciel was pre-mature."

"Oh." The elevator pulled to a halt and she went to reception. I've been here three times in the past, once for a span of a week. They sadly, know who I am now.

"Hello Sebastian."

"Hello, Carol." I smiled at the lady and went to Ciels room. I knocked and peered in the door.

He was asleep peacefully.

I walked in and shut the door slowly behind me. I turned and saw his family all standing, glaring at me with their arms crossed.