The Desired Words

They were kissing.

Flippy was finally kissing the person of his dreams. The best part was that he wasn't getting pushed or shoved away. Nutty was kissing him right back and just as passionately. He turned fully and wrapped his arms around Flippy's neck pulling him closer. Flippy's arms held Nutty tightly around the waist. They explored each other's mouth. This no longer was a regular kiss but a make out. Nutty found himself being laid down on the couch with Flippy on top of him and didn't think much of it until he felt Flippy's hand at his pants. His eyes opened wide as he noticed Flippy tried to get his pants off. "W-wait..." Nutty said breaking away slightly before Flippy brought him back in the kiss again.
Flippy kept messing with his pants anyway seeming to of not heard him. "Fl-Flippy..!" He said louder pushing him away a little. He finally broke away from him and looked at Nutty slightly irritated. "What is it?" Nutty looked away pouting a bit.

"You.. Your taking off my pants.." Flippy looked slightly shocked as he looked down and noticed he really was trying to strip him. Didn't he just say to himself he wasn't going to try it! He removed his hand from the rim of Nutty's pants. Hell, he didn't even remember doing so. Was he losing himself again? Dear god he couldn't afford to do that again..

"I'm sorry... I must of been doing it subconsciously." Flippy sat up. Nutty did the same while trying to fix his pants. "I-Its fine..." It was obvious Nutty wasn't going to be ready for a while to have sex with him..If he wanted to. He didn't blame him. Flippy completely understood.

Well, he hoped he didn't mess everything up too much with that. He was hoping to tell Nutty how he felt, but now he was unsure. Flippy looked at him. Nutty was looking down. He sighed and decided to go ahead and say it. Nutty did kiss him back after all, so why not just go ahead and say it.

"Nutty.." Nutty glanced up at him. "It's fine Flippy... really.." He assumed Flippy was going to apologize again. He didn't expect for him to say instead, "I love.. you." His eyes widened as his gaze was fully on him. Did he just say..? Nutty was surprise. Although he shouldn't be really since he did tell him this before he raped him. But he could of been lying then..

"Wha- What?" Nutty stared at the dark green haired guy beside him. Flippy took a deep breath from his noes and repeated, "I love you, Nutty." For a while Nutty was quiet making Flippy uncomfortable. It was obvious to him Nutty didn't feel the same. He was probably quiet because he didn't want to hurt Flippy's feelings or because he was afraid if he rejected him, Flippy would freak out and-

"Are you really serious?" Nutty mumbled looking down. Flippy looked at him and quickly said, "Of course I am! I wouldn't joke about this at all! I've always had feelings for you and I've been sending you signals for so long. I've been trying my best to change your point of view of me! I continue to chase after you until I am sure you feel the same way about me as I do about you. If I didn't love you as much as I do then I would of given up a long time ago and wouldn't be here now!" Nutty glanced at him. He was serious. Nutty could tell just from the tone in his voice and the expression on his face. Deep down he knew Flippy was panicking and his heart was probably pounding as much as his was right now.

"Do you feel the same?" Flippy asked a bit quieter. Nutty stared at him with a slight blush on his face as Flippy waited for his answer. He was ready for what Nutty had to say. He was ready to walk out of the door and try to forget about all that has happened even though it would be impossible. He waited patiently for Nutty to respond with a yes or a no.

"I.. do.."

Nutty sounded almost forced. Flippy grabbed both of Nutty's hands, desperation and determination in his eyes. "Do not lie to me. You do not have to save my feelings. Do you really feel the same? Truthfully?" Nutty nodded. "I-I really do. I'm not lying. It's the truth. Although.. things had happened.. I understand you probably didn't really.. want to... like that.." At that moment, Flippy hugged him. After his shock went away, Nutty hugged him back. "Thank you, Nutty."

The next day Flippy found him laying on the couch with Nutty in his arm. They fell asleep like that. He smiled down at Nutty recalling how he returned his feelings last night. He kissed his forehead and gently detached himself from his lover.

Finally, Nutty was his and there was nothing to take him away from him.

Or so he believed.