Not Again

Flippy was back home. He didn't remember a thing. He woke up in Nutty's bed with Nutty naked in his arms and not only that, but his fly was open when he got up out of his bed. He leaned against a wall trying to remember what happened. He closed his eyes for a moment before quickly opening them again. Pieces of what happened, a few memories flashed in his head. He remembered Nutty begging and being tied up. He remembered following Nutty around without him knowing. He remember enough to know. "I raped Nutty.." He banged his head on the wall. Flippy never wanted to hurt Nutty. He wanted him badly, but was willing to wait for the perfect moment. Instead, he- . Flippy was really pissed at himself.

Earlier that day, Flippy was back at school, but this time Nutty wasn't there. "Flippy!" A boy with blonde hair and yellow bunny hat came up to him with a bright smile. "Hey." Flippy just gave a half-hearted waved and continued walking away. It wasn't really time to go to class yet, but he'd usually go and just sit there until its time. Cuddles followed him. "Are you ok? You were acting a bit strangely last time I saw you and you don't seem to of improved your behavior. Well, maybe just a little.." Flippy sighed. He didn't want to tell anyone about what had happened last night. Flippy was quite sure about how everyone would react to the news. Nutty was well-liked so of course he'd be most likely killed if someone knew what he had done. That he hurt him. Sure Cuddles was helping him with him problems but- "Flippy! Pay attention!" Flippy shook his head a bit. "Oh, ah yea?" Cuddles frowned a bit. "I asked how were you doing and where was Nutty." Flippy shrugged. It was all he could do at the moment. "I don't know where he is." Flippy didn't want to answer any of his questions. He didn't want to talk about Nutty nor himself at all. What had happened was killing him. He really wanted to tell someone and ask for help, but he just couldn't. He was too afraid. "But how have things been with you?" Flippy asked him to prevent Cuddles from asking anything else. He easily fell for it too. "Well, Giggles dumped me for Flaky. So, that's kinda bothering me." Flippy looked at him in surprise. Somehow the news temporarily got his mind off of his problems. "Really?" Cuddles nodded disappointedly. "Did you tell her to do this?" Flippy shook his head. "No! Why would I tell her to dump you?" Cuddles looked away. It was odd how quickly he could change emotions. "She told me somehow you and Nutty had something to do with her change.." Flippy was even more surprised by Cuddles's statement.

Flippy sat in class with a sad look upon his face. Nutty didn't come to school. It wasn't really a surprise with what happened last night. Flippy wanted to punch himself for what he did. He felt so bad and so guilty for hurting him. For raping him.
Flippy's head hit the desk. "Head off the desk please." Mr.Lumpy said to Flippy, his voice slightly hinting irritation. "I have a headache." Flippy mumbled. The teacher sighed and went on with the lesson and almost at that exact moment, the classroom door opened. Flippy didn't look to see who its was until the teacher said, "Nutty, your late." His head shot up and faced the door. Nutty was there. He looked tired and a little upset. "Sorry....I overslept." He was obviously lying by Mr.Lumpy just allowed him to take his seat without asking further questions. He was probably not in the mood for anything.

Nutty sat infront of Flippy as he was suppose to. Flippy noticed how Nutty walked to his desk as well. It looked like he was hurting and he knew whose fault that was. He found it hard to look at Nutty's face although he could tell Nutty was avoiding eye contact with him. He couldn't blame him for doing so.
He found himself reaching out to touch him a few times, but successfully stopped himself each time. He sighed as he decided to talk to Nutty after class. It would make him feel better if they talked and he'd apologize.

He never did it though. Not because he backed out of the idea, but because Nutty ran out of the classroom almost as soon as the bell rung. All his things gone with him too this time. He left before Flippy could talk to him. A sad frown appear on his face from the familiar scene. He held his face in his hands. "No, not again.. Not again."

Cuddles was walking causally down the hall to his next class until a hand grabbed his arm and yanked him into the boys' bathroom. When he looked to he who grabbed him, he was shocked. It was Flippy of course. Cuddles wasn't shocked by who it was that grabbed him, but from their sad face and the tears that slowly leaked from their eyes. He could see in Flippy's eyes that he was in mental, emotional pain.

"I fucked up.." Flippy said.