Needs and Wants

Warning: Lemon Chapter. Last chapter was rushed a bit just to get to this one. If you do not know what "Lemon" means... you should.
It's also kinda rape... So, enjoy!

Flippy threw Nutty carelessly onto his bed. Nutty frowned slightly. "Nutty, were you even aware of how I felt towards you?" Flippy asked him looking away slightly. "Well... I wasn't.." Nutty didn't know how to respond without pissing Flippy off more or making him overreact. Flippy looked at him with a stern expression. "Do you atleast love me back?"

Nutty stared up at Flippy with widened eyes from the sudden question. Flippy just asked if he loved him. He wasn't sure how to respond. He hadn't really put much thought into his feelings towards Flippy. He considered him a friend if not now best. Honestly, he felt a bit good knowing Flippy had such feelings towards him. He just wasn't on board with the way he expressed it. Flippy was bring back old feelings right now for sure though. Nutty was fearful of him again and it was preventing him from speaking to him they way he wanted. Nutty was shaking. He felt as if a single wrong word would cause his death. His heart was pounding in his chest. He had no idea what to do or say. Nutty stayed silent. It was all he could do right now.

Flippy growled and grabbed Nutty's tied up wrist. "Your a fucking asshole." He climbed onto the bed and over Nutty. "W-what are you-?" Nutty panicked slightly as Flippy did this. Flippy glared at him. "I've waited so long for you and you don't even give a shit! Well, now I don't either!" Flippy grabbed the front of Nutty's shirt and tore it from him. He stared in shock from Flippy's sudden actions. "I've waited too long. If I can't have you, I'll take you!" With that, he grabbed the end of Nutty's pants and tugged them down. Nutty kicked and turned as Flippy did this. "Stop it!" Nutty wasn't changing anything squirming. Flippy managed to remove his pants and underwear while he was struggling to get free. Other than having on a ripped open shirt, Nutty was completely naked. "I already told you. I've waited to long."

Nutty bit his lip as Flippy stroked him. He couldn't do anything to stop him from touching him. Flippy grinned watched Nutty pant as he jacked him off. "Your enjoying this aren't you?" Flippy grinned even more as Nutty accidentally let himself moan. He closed his eyes shut and turned his head. He didn't want to show his red blushing face to Flippy nor did he want to see his. He's never felt so helpless before in his life. Nutty felt Flippy's tongue make contact with the side of his neck. Nutty bit his lip once again trying to keep himself from moaning. A small noise came from him when Flippy moved his hand faster. Nutty could feel himself getting closer and closer. "Go ahead and cum. Don't hold back." Flippy whispered in his ear. Right at that moment, Nutty arched his back and came moaning aloud.

Flippy smiled as he removed his hand from Nutty's cock. Nutty glanced at Flippy in time to see him undoing his pants. His eyes widened as Flippy tried to spread his legs. Nutty quickly closed them and sat up. "What do you think your doing! That's e-" Flippy frowned as he shoved Nutty back down on the bed and forcefully opened his legs once more. "Please, I'm begging you not to!" Nutty said pushing at Flippy's chest with a frightened look. It didn't stop Flippy from slowly pushing himself into him. Nutty grabbed a handful of Flippy's shirt. Flippy was only halfway inside him. "H-hurts! It... hurts!" Nutty shouted still trying to push Flippy away. Flippy didn't stop for Nutty to adjust, but beacuse it hurt him too without lubrication. He didn't pull out though. He stayed like that until he though he was sure he could move.
He could feel Nutty tighting and loosening around his cock. Flippy gave a small moan from this and pushed himself even deeper into Nutty. A painful look was upon his face.
"It's alot easier to move now suddenly." Flippy said while smirking down at Nutty. He groan in mostly pain than pleasure as Flippy thrusted harshly into him.

"S-stop! Ah~ Flippy!" Nutty panted. Tears were in Nutty's eyes and drool was in the corner of his mouth. Flippy continued to pound into him even harder and faster giving Nutty even more pleasure. He through his head back and covered his face with is arms. Flippy pulled him up into his lap. He moaned as Flippy took his waist and pulled him down onto his cock. Nutty gasped as Flippy hit his prostate causing him to moan even loader than before. Flippy's smile widened as he slammed himself up into Nutty who couldn't hold back him loud moans. Nutty through his arms around Flippy's neck and tossed his head back once again. The pain was quickly subsiding and Nutty found himself moaning Flippy's name. Of course, this made Flippy enjoy himself even more. He grabbed both of Nutty's sides and thrusted into him as fast and hard as he could. Nutty grabbed the back of his hair and arched his back cumming on his stomack and Flippy's shirt. Flippy came not too long after him. Nutty's head rested on Flippy's shoulder. His body trembled and he was panting heavily. Flippy was panting too. He chuckled and leaned back, causing Nutty to sit up and remove his arms from around his neck. He grabbed Nutty's chin and stared at his exhausted face. His eyes were halfway open, his face was completely red and his mouth hung open slightly. Flippy gave a devious smirk before pulling Nutty's face over and kissing him.

Sorry I took so long. I've been busy and going through some things, but just so your aware I will update things as quick as possible. A month is going too long without updating XD