Author's Note: Announcement

Hi everyone!

It's been like 7 years since this story began, right? Not only that, but I've been absent for a long time. I came back in 2021; however, I believe I didn't update during that time either.

Anyway, straight to the point. I plan on updating some stories that were on hiatus due to my long inactivity, but I remembered once I came back that I always wanted to do a remake of "Unexpected". This is because I feel like I can add a lot more to this story because in all honest I rushed it along back then to finally finish it. I want to explain things better. A lot of fun was had writing this story and not only will I remake it, but it will also be EXTENDED. The date of the remake is not set, not until I update my other stories to a decent amount of chapters. I will probably post another "note" to tell you when it is out. I will be posting about 3 or 5 chapters all together when it's ready and they will all be long.

I hope you readers who are fans of the original also like the remake.

Thank you for all the love, support and comments. I see them all and read them all even if I don't comment.
To this day I get emails about this and so many people have told me how they love this story so much and are big fans of it. For me who though I did a bad job, when I read your comments they touch my heart and make me feel better about my work.

Thank you all again and for 40k+ views! Until next time!

Remember, I will be posting a "final chapter" that will just be a notification that the remake is out soon. ♡