Chapter Forty Four: Aliens sometimes feel worse

Depuis le début

"I wouldn't of wanted it any other way. Your right about that."

"Don't ever put yourself down Luke Smith. Your Luke Smith! My son. You can do this...you can fight it out. Think about it."

"I don't even know what she has done to me," I tell her.

"Yes you do. Or you will. Right now Luke while we speak, while your body is fighting this it brings you here to this different dimension but why?"

"I don't know too...so I can speak to you?"

"Yes exactly."

"So your telling me my body is healing already?"

"In a matter of speaking yeah. I guess it is. Your cells are changing Luke. Mr Smith even told you."

"He did but he had no idea if it be a good or bad thing," I tell her.

"Yes that is the only trouble but at the moment I think this is way worse then what Mr Smith might suggest could happen," she tells me.

I nod, "You are probably right. So what can I really do?"

"Wake up Luke and stop her!"

My eyes shoot open to reveal myself lying on the ground of the apartment. Its dark and there is no sign of Mrs Wormwood. I notice the camera pointing down at me and its recording live.

I slowly sit up slightly. What is she doing?  What does she want from me? Well I know she wants me dead...

"I need you all to listen to me. We can stop Mrs Wormwood. I won't stand here and lie to any of you but I am human. This is my home and I lost my mum but I'm still fighting. We can all still fight for earth and stop her. I hope you guys are watching this. I'm at an abandoned apartment and I'm still in Ealing. I don't know much other then that but I hope it can help your search. I'm not going to die today. I might be dying but I'm not too. I'll explain later. I really don't know where Mrs Wormwood is but I'm sure she be back soon. I'll try find out exactly what she is going to do. Hurry," I speak to the camera.

Suddenly something collides right into my chest knocking the wind out of me as I fall back onto the floor holding onto my stomach as I cough slightly at the pure shock of it.

I slowly look up at my attacker, "No way," I whisper.

"Hello Luke," smiles Lucy.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well that was just to show how much I hate you," she says as she chucks the bat that she had swung at me aside before she offers out her hand.

"Are you insane?" I ask her.

"Well considering you are defenseless and need help getting out of here I thought you take my help," she sneers.

"Considering last time you nearly killed my boyfriend but instead stabbed me. I'm not so quick to trust you," I sneer back.

"Fair enough," she laughs before she takes back her hand looking around, "That old bane women be back soon. She had to go get something and thought you be out for at least an hour or so. Well yet again another alien underestimating you huh Luke Smith? Boy genius even ," she laughs.

"I don't have time for this," I whisper as I struggle to my feet feeling quite off balance.

"I won't say sorry. Least I deserved after all you have done to me," she says.

"All I've done to you? Are you being serious right now? How many times have you hit me? Admit first time with a bat but still. You stabbed me? Forget about that already even though I just mentioned that? Remember Jack and killing him? Remember the Mona Lisa? Getting me arrested...forget it. I really don't even know why I'm having this conversation with you," I say as I go to search the apartment but she puts her arm out stopping me.

"I mentioned once before Luke that I'm apart of your present and future. Its all still to come Luke," she laughs.

"Please get out my way," I ask her nicely.

"Its happening right? Your cells changing?"

"What? How could you even know that," I whisper back.

She looks over at the camera still recording and laughs, "I know a lot about you Luke and have you ever wondered why I talk about present and future? Just remember Luke this is just the beginning and tell Paul he don't scare me. I have plenty of ways of getting near you without him being able to help you. This is a warning to him. See you soon Paul," Lucy winks at the camera before she teleports away.

I lean against the wall feeling exhausted and fed up with all of this. What has became of my life? Whenever I try make things a little normal and try do normal things as a family something like this happens. I think I'm beginning to believe that I attract trouble, trouble finds me or being me really does single you out. Maybe all three, maybe something different. I just don't know.

I don't know how I haven't just thrown in the towel as Clyde would say. Yet I know I never will. I've come so far and I might be able to still go far. I just need to survive this, like everything else.

I look around the apartment and find nothing useful. As I arrive by the door to the exit of the apartment I find the door slightly open. I look around one last time before I go over to the door and pull it open to find two Sontaran's guarding the door with their annoying Sontaran guns.

I slip back into the apartment without them noticing me. That way out is no good...

"Luke can you hear me?" I hear Lenny.

"Lenny your there? Why couldn't I hear you before?"

"I think its your body Luke. Its fighting whatever Mrs Wormwood did! Your cells are changing, I can feel it. It had been blocking me out I guess to keep as much as your life force as possible. You need it right now" he tells me.

"Me too. Something is happening I am certain of that."

"I've got your gun. Now what you going to do?" I hear Sanjay's voice. Suddenly Sanjay, Paul and Sky enter the apartment and they all bring me into a warm embrace all at the same time.

"We found you," says Sky looking relieved.

"This has got to stop," laughs Sanjay pulling away looking at me.

"I'm so sorry," I begin.

"Luke this isn't your fault. You do what you think is right but even sometimes its not always what you plan," says Sky.

"Its hard," I whisper.

She nods, "I know Luke. It makes me angry...to watch you suffer by all these aliens and I thought humans could be bad...aliens sometimes feel worse," she whispers back to me.

"I know the feeling," I say as a rush of pain irrupts through my body again.

Sanjay catches me in his arms looking down at me with his soft brown eyes, "Luke," he whispers.

"I'm alright," I whisper back unable to take my eyes of his. I love him so much...all I want is to be happy with Sanjay and sometimes that even feels like an impossible dream.

I take his hand, "I love you Sanjay Raman," I whisper to him as yet again my body gives out dipping into darkness once again.

/////

Another short one LOL

Sorry.

Hope you enjoyed thanks for reading :)

Needs Editing!