Chapter 27

>Avery<
I had no idea what has happened. I woke up in an extremely unfamiliar room to the noise of a very obnoxious beeping sound. I went to sit up but a pain swarmed to my head like a thousand bees have just stung it. It made me instantly fall back down onto the bed. My vision became clearer and I realised that I was in a hospital room but I had no idea how because the last thing I remember was being in the backstage area at Magcon after feeling sick. A nurse wandered in after 5 minutes of me waking. "Ah Miss Pearsons your awake how are you feeling?" He said "I'm feeling very confused, why am I here?"
"Well from the information we could gather it appears that you had a blow to the stomach by an object, this lead to nausea, lightheadedness, and tiredness and your friend brought you in last night and this injury had caused an internal bleeding in the abdominal and due to the intricacy of it and how badly the bleeding was you had to have surgery immediately last night but for now you seem to be responding very well and recovering immensely" he informed me and I thanked him for telling me. All that was running through my mind was that I needed to see Kian and just speak to him because he's the only person that can cheer me up.

Kian ran into the room and gave me a big hug but also being very gentle trying not to hurt me. "How are you?" He asked me immediately "hello to you too! And I'm okay just a bit of pain where the operation was but I'm on anesthetiser so I can't feel it as much as earlier" I told him "I'm so glad your okay I can't believe that Nash has done this to you id have punched him myself but Cameron beat me to it" he said with a bit of disappointment so I take it Nash is in pretty bad form. I don't care he deserved it. I nodded not knowing what to say. "So have you been told when your getting out?"
"The nurse said in around 4-5 days it all depends on how well I recover though but he said I'm recovering well at the moment"
"Well let's hope you can recover as best as possible so that you can enjoy the rest of our 2 week break without being trapped in a hospital bed"

Throughout the day quite a few people visited me. There was Kian (obviously), JC, Rick, Bart, Cameron, Shawn, Jack and Jack. All sent their wishes and hopes that I would get better soon. However when Cameron came in is what I'm hanging onto because he told me that he needs to tell me something really important when I get out and now I'm gasping to leave and I still have at least 4 days left here never mind if I need longer. But he looked like it was urgent he told me that he's found something out and he really needed to tell me but not while I was here and not just after I've had an operation and being stressed really isn't good for me right now which means it's not good. But I'm getting more and more stressed trying to figure out what it is. I wish he just didn't say anything until I got out. So now these next few days need to hurry the hell up.

I could not sleep for the life of me. My stomach was in absolute agony and there was nothing I could do about it, it was just an occurring throbbing pain and the anesthetics won't fully kick in for at least another 10 to 15 minutes which sucks. The nurse just came in to give me more to ensure that I wasn't in too much pain but I'm sat here at 2:39 am and I feel like I'm being repeatedly punched by Nash in the stomach and it's becoming really tedious and this medicine really needs to start kicking in or tomorrow I'm going to be very cranky due to my tiredness. Good luck to Kian if he tries to talk to me tomorrow is all I'm saying if this doesn't work in the next few minutes so I can sleep.

I woke up the next day when the doctor and nurse came in to do some checks to make sure that I was recovering well and I was doing immensely well according to Dr Mores. I should be here for around 3 more days they said so I'm just longing for the next few days to go as quick as possible so I can leave and enjoy my holiday. The sudden urge to need to go to the toilet overcame me so I began to prep myself for my walk down the corridor to the toilet. Trust me after an operation it takes a lot of will power to be bothered to get up out of your bed. I walked down the corridor and then turned the corner towards the women's restroom.

I went to turn the corner to go back down the corridor to my room when I heard the familiar voices of Cameron and Matt. I knew I shouldn't be eavesdropping because it's rude but it seemed too intriguing. "What the hell do you think your doing" Cameron sounded furious. "What do you mean" I could hear humour laced in Matts voice. "I mean you telling Avery that you like her and that's why you bullied her. Quit the bullshit that's what my reason truly was for hurting her and I regret it every single day and your using that to plot something horrible so tell me right now what the hell you think your going to do" he sneered. "Well that's for me to know and for you to find out" Matt said. That's when I had enough and turned the corner "I think you should tell us both what your plan was"