Chapter 5

It was now the end of the school day finally I couldn't stand being in that hell hole any longer. I went to Rae's car and opened the door she was waiting in there for me. "Hey girl" she said "hey!" I replied. "any hassle today?" She asked me "yeah but it's okay" I said. We drove off and Rae dropped me off at my house "thanks Rae!" I yelled as I walked up to my door. "no problem I will see you tomorrow morning" she said and she waved at me. I walked into my house and went up to my room. I went to my ensuite and looked in the bathroom mirror I noticed a bit of bruising on my cheek bone where Matt had hit me round the face. Damn he hits hard.

I then went back to my bedroom and pondered about my bullies. We got along quite well back in the day before they bullied me. Me and Cameron were the closest out of all of them. It all started 2 years ago when I was 15 nearly 16. I walked into school one day and people were spreading rumours saying that my mom had left because I was a let down and a lame excuse of a daughter but what they don't know is that she had died a few days before those rumours got around I never bothered to tell anybody because I thought it would all blow over but for some reason these boys just didn't stop with the name calling and teasing and then is progressed and got much much worse until the point where I had no friends because it was nailed into their heads that I'm a freak and that my mother hates me and somehow I'm a slut when I never dress indecent, I am still a virgin, I never hook up with boys and I haven't had a boyfriend since ages ago. It's a hard life and the worst thing is I get called a slut and whore by the real sluts and whores Mackenzie and Laura. A tear fell from my eyes and I ran to the bathroom and took out my blade. I cut my skin 6 times not by the other cuts that were healing but around them forming more marks on my waste of skin. I then cleaned up the mess washed my blade and put it back in my secret hiding space where I keep them.

I sat on my bed and then thought about why the boys didn't like me. Was it my face? My personality? My weight? My height? My hair? I didn't know but I did just want to find out why they decided to bully me we were friends before all of this and then as soon as I lost one of the most precious people in my life I then lost 6 others to a crappy rumour that Mackenzie probably made up. Me and Mackenzie on the other hand had never been friends we got into an argument in 3rd grade and she hated me ever since we fell out because of the boys. Its so stupid but I hung out with Nash and Cameron one day and she asked if she could play but they said no to her and she blamed me and got mad at me it was stupid really but she hated me since then and always tried to get me in trouble and for the boys to finally hate me and she got her wish and way more.

***Next Day***

Me and Roe arrived at school and got out of the car. We both went our separate ways because she needed to go to the school library since she didn't finish up her homework but I went to my locker. I put my books in my locker and took some out quickly leaning on the door so no one would be able to shut it on my fingers again. I finished putting my books in the locker when something hard it off the back of my head it was a book and I saw Nash walk past me with Cameron laughing holding one of his notebooks in his hand. I shut my locker just to be punched in the face my Taylor. "fat whore" he spat at me. He then grabbed my wrist and dragged me down the back of the school where the rest of the boys were waiting "please don't do this again" I pleaded "don't tell us what to do!" Taylor yelled at me. He then punched me in the stomach as Matt and Carter held me up "that's for being ugly" he said. Then Cameron punched me in the face "that's for not killing yourself already!" He spat at this point I was on the floor Nash kicked me hard in the side "and that is for being a useless piece of trash" Nash spat. Luckily Aaron wasn't in so I didn't get another beating. All of the boys left and i lay on the concrete trying to re collect myself.