Chapter 1

"Your a worthless piece of trash"
"Why haven't you killed yourself yet"
"Ew don't even stand near me your diseases could spread on to me"
"You don't belong here go back to the trash where you belong"
"You don't do any one any good by being here so why don't you just do us all a favour and die already"

"Miss Pearsons?" Miss McRey asked. "Pardon?" I asked as the class snickered "the question could you please answer it for me on the board" she asked "oh um yeah sure" I said as I pushed my chair back and walked up to the front of the class. I wrote the answer down quickly onto the whiteboard and sat back down in my seat and kept my head down.

I'm Avery Pearsons, I have a great family and outside of school isn't too bad it's just as soon as I enter those gates I know I'm in for a day of beating and bruising. I get bullied badly by 6 of the most popular guys in school, I have no friends and everyone in this school thinks I'm a joke. And yes I do self harm it takes away the emotional pain for a while and just turns it into physical pain and I can handle that. Every day I feel like I'm being torn apart more and more until soon there will be nothing left of me. I never used to let it affect me but I just couldn't block it out anymore and now I have depression and anorexia the amount of times I got called fat ruined me so I decided not to eat at all my diet consists of water or juice. My family know that I'm anorexic and depressed they just don't know why.

It was lunch time so I tried to quickly get to a spot in the school only I know about but I took too long and was found walking down the corridor. Nash and Taylor grabbed my arms and pulled me down to the side of the school so no one could see them. "Aaron, Carter keep guard" Taylor told them "Nash, Cameron hold her up" Taylor then continued on. He then punched me in my stomach winding me. I couldn't breath, then Matt punched me around the face. I felt dizzy and couldn't stand properly and was then dropped to the ground and was kicked in the side by Nash. "your a worthless piece of trash" Cameron spat "just go and kill yourself already no body wants you here" spoke Carter "go back to the trash where you belong" Nash said. The group walked off and I sat my self up catching my breath. This is a daily thing for me if it isn't at lunch it's at the start of the day. I went back to my locker and got the books I needed for my last few lessons and then went to History. Nash and Cameron were in this class and so was my cousin so the boys wouldn't try anything, his name is Jack Gilinsky and he is good friends with the boys but he mainly hangs out with Jack Johnson and Shawn Mendes but he doesn't know them boys bully me he just knows that I get bullied. He doesn't talk to me too often though only really when he needs to.

"Okay then class you will be doing presentations on how the atomic bomb ended the Pacific war but you will be in partners to do this and it is a home assignment and I will also be pairing you it will be finished and presented by next Thursday!" Miss Jenner said to us happily. "I feel sorry for whoever is stuck with that bitch" I heard Mackenzie Stevens say from the back of the class. "and the partners are... Mackenzie and Jason, Laura and Lewis, Sophia and Rebecca, Rachel and Justin..." there was only a few names left and I was getting nervous "Nash and Anna-marie, Jack and Avery and Melissa and Cameron everybody go find your partners and start working you need to organise how you are going to do the work" I was so happy I got Jack he is my cousin so he doesn't bully me. I walked over to Jacks table "hey Ava" Jack said "hi" I replied and sat down "do you want to come over to mine tomorrow and we will get the work done so it's out of the way?" Jack asked "sure, do you want me to get started now?" I asked "I don't mind you can if you want" he said so I did I gathered some facts and wrote it all down.

***After school***

Now for the walk home. I was going to go the short way home from school but then remembered that it's Thursday and some of the boys drive past there on Thursdays I don't know why so I wouldn't ask but I had to go the long way to avoid things being thrown at me from a car window. It took 20 minutes for me to get home yet if I go the short way it only takes 10. I went up to my room and cried I was so upset I just don't understand why they pick on me I have never done anything bad to them ever.

I was a week clean but I couldn't take it anymore. I could see the silver metal practically calling me from the sink in my ensuite and I gladly answered it's calls. I cut my wrists 6 times for each bully, cleaned up the mess, put my pyjamas on and slept I didn't care if it was only 4:30 I went to sleep it's not like I would miss anything in my not so amazing life.