Chapter 8

>Avery<
I woke up with Kian and Rae leaning on my shoulders. I woke them up and then went to my closet and picked out some light blue high waisted skinny jeans, a red hype jumper and my black van pumps. I went to the bathroom and had a really quick shower. I changed and saw the guys had called back asleep so I got a cup of water out my hand in it and flicked water at their faces. "who's coming shopping today?" I asked them "I can't I'm going to my dads house today" Rae said "I'm coming!" Kian said excitedly "okay get ready" I said "I will drop you at your dads on the way to the mall if you want" I told Rae "sure thanks" she said "okay you get ready Kians in my ensuite but there's a toilet down the hall so you can get ready there I'm going down to make breakfast for y'all" I informed her "thanks" she replied. I walked down the stairs and went to my kitchen. "hey" Nathan said "oh my gosh you scared me" I told him "sorry" he replied "it's okay" i told him "want breakfast?" I asked "what you making?" "Pancakes" "YEA!" He yelled. "Oh can I use your car today please?" I asked him "sure" he replied. I grabbed the ingredients for the mix and made the pancakes everyone got 2 each. Me, Kian, Nathan and Rae were sat at the table eating and making small talk. We were finished and walked out to Nathan's car. Rae gave me her dads address so I dropped her off and then went to the mall with Kian.

We had been walking around for a while and had brought quite a few things "hey shall we go to the food court and eat?" Kian asked "sure" I replied "it makes me so happy seeing you trying more food" he told me and I smiled at him. We walked into Taco Bell and grabbed some food. We sat down at a table and I tried to eat some of the burrito I ordered I took one big bite and ate it I was then full. "Kian?" I asked "yeah" "is it my fault that i get bullied does it look like I'm the one that caused them to bully me?" I asked him because recently I just feel like it was me because I'm ugly and fat so people wouldn't want to be friends with me. "no no no it's completely not your fault those guys are dicks you told me everything that happened and none of that was because of you they just decided to bully a beautiful, kind girl which is out of line" he told me "thanks" was all I replied but it still didn't stop me from thinking this about myself. Kian wasn't long finished afterwards so we then threw our waste in the trash and left.

After that we went back to my house. I walked through to the kitchen and no one was there I also looked in the living room and there was no one they must be out getting groceries or something. Me and Kian went up to my room and sat on my bed we grabbed the blanket, turned on Netflix and carried on watching pretty little liars "this show is actually amazing" I told Kian "I know are you happy I showed you this now?" He asked "yes!" I almost yelled. We carried on watching PLL till around 4 and then decided we would do something else. It was going into summer and the weather had been really good so we decided to have a water fight. I have a pool in my garden to go in too. We ran to the shop down the road and brought some water balloons and water guns and went back home. I filled up my balloons and guns and hid in a tree in my garden while Kian was inside filling up his balloons and guns with water. Kian didn't know where I was when he came out so I then attacked him with water balloons. I then jumped down from the tree and we were blasting each other with the water guns. Kian picked me up over his shoulder and jumped into the pool. I floated back up to the surface and jumped on Kian and pushed him under water. We then splashed each other I had such a fun time it's the first time I had properly laughed in a really long time.