Chapter 9

>Avery<

It was Monday morning and I really just wanted to stay in my bed away from everyone at school apart from Rae and Kian of course. I just can't handle all of the words I used to just ignore it but now everyone is just telling me to die and picking me up on my imperfections. No ones perfect right? Except they make me feel like I'm the only person who isn't perfect like I'm a piece of trash. Do they even realise I'm flesh and blood? I got out of bed and dragged myself to the bathroom. I had a shower and then dried my hair. I applied makeup over my cuts and bruises and went downstairs. I grabbed a smoothie and an apple and put them in my backpack. I then grabbed Nathan's car keys and went to school Kian wasn't in today because he is ill and Rae's dad decided they were going to go on holiday from yesterday to Wednesday so I'm on my own today.

I pulled into a parking space and got out. I walked to my locker and sorted out my books leaning on the door again so no one can shut it on my fingers since I have no one with me today. I shut the locker and went to first lesson I don't care if im 15 minutes early. I walked in and sat in the far back corner and then took out my note book and just doodled in it. I then saw Cameron, Matt and Taylor walk into the class room great it was just me and them 3. "fugly bitch" Matt said "why didn't you just kill yourself over the weekend?" Taylor asked "it would have made everyone's Monday morning much happier realising they could come to school without you being here you waste of air" Cameron spat at me. I just looked down at the desk and didn't talk to them or look at them. They sat down on the seats surrounding me and annoyed and tormented me all lesson. After the first lesson I decided to ditch the rest of the classes so I got to my car by sneaking around the school and drove off to Kians house.

*knock**knock*

"Hey is Kian here I'm his friend" I told Jc as he answered the door of course I know who he is because of his videos. "oh your Avery right?" He asked "yeah, and I watch your YouTube videos they're so funny" I told Jc "Yeah I heard Kian told me" he said as he stepped to the side so there was room for me to come in "his room is up the stairs then the first door on your right" Jc informed me "thanks" I replied and went up to Kians room. I knocked on his door and opened it. "hey, how you feeling?" I asked him "hey, getting better but what are you doing here you should be at school?" Kian asked me "the boys were annoying me so I ditched and came here" I told him as I sat next to him on his bed. Kian started coughing "you okay?" I asked "yeah I got a bad cold from the water fight the other day" he informed me "ah well I'm going to make you some soup then it will help" I told him "thanks" he replied as I walked out the door and down the stairs. I walked into the kitchen where Jc was "hey, I'm making soup for Kian do you want some?" I asked Jc. "I'm okay thanks" he replied. I went to the pantry and grabbed some soup mix and added water then put it on the stove to cook. When it was finished I poured it into a mug and grabbed some bread then walked up to Kians room and handed him the soup. "here you go" I told him "thank you". "Jc seems nice" I said "yeah he is, he's been good today when I've been ill normally though we will have prank wars it's so funny. Do you know Ricky, Connor, Trevor and Sam?" He asked me "yeah I used to watch o2l. Not gonna lie I cried when I found out you guys were stopping o2l" I told him "oh, well they're coming over in a month so we can hang out. And we cried too but we started to focus on different things and we didn't want o2l to start going bad so we stopped before it could if you get what I mean" he told me "yeah I understand" I responded. We talked for another while and I also conversed with Jc. Me and Jc exchanged numbers and then I said goodbye to both of the boys and left. I went to Nathan's car and went home it was now the normal time I would be getting home by so I parked the car and walked into the house. "Hey Hun how was your day" My stepmom asked "it was okay I guess" meaning about school within the only lesson I was there she doesn't need to know I ditched. I went up to my room and sat on my bed thinking.
"Why don't you just die already?"
"Why didn't you just kill yourself over the weekend?"
just kill yourself over the weekend?"
"it would have made everyone's Monday morning much happier realising they could come to school without you being here you waste of air"
"Oh look she's running off to finally kill herself"

I couldn't handle any of this anymore maybe it would just make everyone happy if I did die I would be out of everyone's way and I wouldn't have to listen to anyone putting me down anymore. I finally just want this to be over. I decided I would write a letter to Kian before I go because he helped me the most I hope I don't cause Kian much pain by doing this.

Kian,
I can't describe how happy I am that you came into my life. Even before we became friends you had helped me through so much just with your videos so thank you to you and Jc for that. You have always meant to much to me and I don't know if you will feel upset or pained by me leaving you but if you do I'm so sorry I just can't handle any of this any more and I'm doing this for the best it will make people way happier without me getting in the way or dragging them down. I really hope you understand. You mean so much to me Kian and you have helped me so much before you and I became friends I wouldn't have even thought about putting any food near my mouth but now I have eaten food. From the first day we met I felt like I would be able to trust you with everything I told you and it felt like we had been friends for years. You impacted my life greatly and I really just couldn't thank you enough. Also say thanks to Jc for me please because he helped me out a lot too with the videos. Its amazing I've known you only over a week but the amount of laughs we had shared. I had laughed for real with you which hadn't happened for years. Thank you.
Avie x